What bodyfat% for hallow cheeks?

PSL DEMON

PSL DEMON

Iron
I’ve heard people say 17% you’ll might have hallow cheeks but I want to know at what body fat it’s guaranteed you’ll have hallow cheeks

Solution
dprnick
I’ve heard people say 17% you’ll might have hallow cheeks but I want to know at what body fat it’s guaranteed you’ll have hallow cheeks
different for everybody, depends on your fat distribution genetics, if you store less fat in your face then you'll achieve them at a much higher % bf than somebody that naturally stores more fat in their face.

My friend that's 20%ish bf has hollow cheeks but he has no abs at all, he's 5'11 195 with muscle but regardless that's an insanely high weight for 5'11. All his fat goes to his stomach and none to his face.

For me, I'm 13%ish bf but I'm not even close to hollow cheeks. I have barely any facial definition but I have full six pack abs (even when I was bulking) because all my fat goes to my...
I'm like 16% bf and i still don't have hollow cheeks it's genetics

Hallow, like hallowed be the name? Or hallow like the video game halo.

It's all about genetics. If you don't have good facial bone structure, it's best not to try at all.

different for everybody, depends on your fat distribution genetics, if you store less fat in your face then you'll achieve them at a much higher % bf than somebody that naturally stores more fat in their face.

My friend that's 20%ish bf has hollow cheeks but he has no abs at all, he's 5'11 195 with muscle but regardless that's an insanely high weight for 5'11. All his fat goes to his stomach and none to his face.

For me, I'm 13%ish bf but I'm not even close to hollow cheeks. I have barely any facial definition but I have full six pack abs (even when I was bulking) because all my fat goes to my face and not my stomach which is honestly not fortunate.

Fat distribution to stomach not face genetics are broken

edit: give me solution pls if my response was helpful

Solution