What bodyfat is best for revealing facial features without looking emaciated?

higgins

higgins

chad genes; shit upbringing
title

• +1
Reactions: thecel
12%

• +1
Reactions: thecel and higgins
For most people 10-12% is ideal.
Going below 10 isn't sustainable and you'll look auschwitz tier if you dont have muscles.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Hades, SexyMofo and 2 others
it's too variable as individuals hold fat differently. but i'd say 10% if you have been gyming for 4-5 and developed good lean mass

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Moggy, SexyMofo and 2 others
anything below 15% bodyfat looks unhealthy and only appeals to a certain type of women
if u need to get below 15% bodyfat to have a human looking face, then dont even bother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
anything below 15% bodyfat looks unhealthy and only appeals to a certain type of women
if u need to get below 15% bodyfat to have a human looking face, then dont even bother.
fatcel cope

Just a reminder there is no accurate way to measure BF%, what they say here is 10% is actually 15%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I have 8% BF

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
Just a reminder there is no accurate way to measure BF%, what they say here is 10% is actually 15%
Also this.
So many people (including me) make the mistake of thinking they are very close to 10/12 while in reality they are 16-19%

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
yeah this is ideal tbh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
the best bf% is the lowest you can easily sustain while still living a healthy lifestyle, while still having significant musculature imo. Being 10% may be “ideal” (although i doubt anyone that says this has actually attained it) but if you’re starving 24/7 while having that physique it’s not worth it

damn i remember when i had 4% BF, fucking anorexic retarded that refused to eat
keep being helthy and maintaning your appearence tho, its the best