What bodyfat % should one get to before considering surgeries/hardmaxxing?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
And I'm guessing that would be the same bodyfat % at which one can get properly assessed for their facial growth.

From what I've seen its around 12% ie. if you are at 12% bodyfat or below and your bones are still recessed, time to hardmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Wallenberg
One should optimize hormones as well. Just low body-fat isn't enough. As I explained in another thread there was this 10/10 foid, who had basically same body-fat but just in span of 2 years become 6/10 because of facial fat deposition.

There is also the example of 17% body-fat DEXA scan chad mogging 6% body-fat facially fat-wise:

I think the general consensus is that if you're not already reasonably lean in your face at 15-20% body-fat, cutting won't do much for you. Often you see facial transformations from obesecels, but I rarely see someone drop from 15% to 7.5% and lose much facial fat. This is because facial fat is always the first to go.

Look at these marathon runners/anorexics, they have facial bloat even at low body-fat %:

Image result for anorexia

Notice the last girl still has facial fat and tits while her body is basically lean as fuck.
Image result for amrathon runner

Facial bloat even at low body-fat dexa verified:

I urge you to also look at this video:

Notice how low body-fat just doesn't really improve their face much and mostly makes it worse. Your face is actually highly correlated to your health and athletic ability. Also notice how over long-term the fruitarian face becomes fat and round-shaped with pronounced malars. Classical sign of metabolic disease.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Zdeweilx, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
YOu dont need to be very lean to get surgeries, if you are normal weight and you have, lets say a ugly nose, you can get it done right now.

One should optimize hormones as well. Just low body-fat isn't enough. As I explained in another thread there was this 10/10 foid, who had basically same body-fat but just in span of 2 years become 6/10 because of facial fat deposition.

There is also the example of 17% body-fat DEXA scan chad mogging 6% body-fat facially fat-wise:

I think the general consensus is that if you're not already reasonably lean in your face at 15-20% body-fat, cutting won't do much for you. Often you see facial transformations from obesecels, but I rarely see someone drop from 15% to 7.5% and lose much facial fat. This is because facial fat is always the first to go.

Look at these marathon runners/anorexics, they have facial bloat even at low body-fat %:

Notice the last girl still has facial fat and tits while her body is basically lean as fuck.

Notice how low body-fat just doesn't really improve their face much and mostly makes it worse. Your face is actually highly correlated to your health and athletic ability. Also notice how over long-term the fruitarian face becomes fat and round-shaped with pronounced malars. Classical sign of metabolic disease.

really informative thanks a lot bro

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
YOu dont need to be very lean to get surgeries, if you are normal weight and you have, lets say a ugly nose, you can get it done right now.
a lot of guys have good jaw structure under their bodyfat but might opt for procedures to make their bones more pronounced (e.g. fillers bimax etc.)

but why go through all that effort when you can simply lose weight. or if once you do get those procedures and you lose weight afterwards, your face might look operated on

and also, we're trying to determine what that threshold "normal weight" is before one should start considering surgery

• +1
Reactions: sensei and Deleted member 6572
Show me an example of someone who got bimax when all they really needed was to lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572

also just watched the DEXA scan video. the clinic seems to have calibrated the machine to measure women instead.

pretty much everyone on the comments section is saying that he is closer to 10-12%

• +1
Reactions: sensei and Deleted member 6572
Show me an example of someone who got bimax when all they really needed was to lose weight
im sure it happens (albeit rarely). and hard for me to know peoples bodyfat without seeing photos of their bodies first

before/after photos only show the craniofacial complex

• +1
Reactions: sensei

Huh now this is actually very very interesting thanks for posting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
And I'm guessing that would be the same bodyfat % at which one can get properly assessed for their facial growth.

From what I've seen its around 12% ie. if you are at 12% bodyfat or below and your bones are still recessed, time to hardmax