Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
Arm xray

Bump btw, it's a female's arm so you can keep that in mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel and lestoa
muh not OP JFL
Why tf would you ask that for a foid ?
Because their bone age advances differently lmao. BA 16 male isn't the same for female. Also I think my post history says enough:lul:

My estimate is that the age range is between 12 to 16 years old. This is based on the fact that the growth plates are still open, and the growth plate in the radius seems to be in the process of closing. Typically, in females, growth plates close between 14-16 years old. This is based on the degree of bone ossification, so consider it as just an estimate from me.

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski and wastedspermcel
My estimate is that the age range is between 12 to 16 years old. This is based on the fact that the growth plates are still open, and the growth plate in the radius seems to be in the process of closing. Typically, in females, growth plates close between 14-16 years old. This is based on the degree of bone ossification, so consider it as just an estimate from me.
Yeah she 14

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
why do you have this xray
2 Reasons
1- Its your gf and if you are not underage you are fucking pedo
2- Its your xray
Niggas as I said it's my cousin. Stopped acting like a schizo not everything has some deep complicated reason. I just wanted to compare. Her radius is more closed than mine which looks like this:

IMG 0001 00001

I turn 16 in over a month