What business models do you guys run and how is it working for you?

darkromantica

darkromantica

nobody is coming to save you
Only for those who actually run or have run an online business

Are any of you on this site really creating something innovative or interesting and new providing genuine value for people - or is your business model something repetitive, saturated, and unoriginal (shortform content (brainrot), dropshipping/servicing, scamming people, copy paste agencies, trading, etc)

and how are these businesses working out for you? any unexpected challenges or experiences you want to share?

inb4 just scam people who gives a shit
inb4 do you know what site ur on

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
really niche deep internet stuff, allows me to pay for my surgeries when im 18!

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, depressionmaxxing, aids and 2 others

Are any of you on this site really creating something innovative or interesting and new providing genuine value for people - or is your business model something repetitive, saturated, and unoriginal (shortform content (brainrot), dropshipping/servicing, scamming people, copy paste agencies, trading, etc)

and how are these businesses working out for you? any unexpected challenges or experiences you want to share?

go watch hamza saar

My "side hustle" is a bot that trades tokens i failed over and over but eventually the code got so good it turned profitable ( uses deep layered neural networks) and i can't really explain how it works but ye. It works on the premise that the token creators are lazy and repeat certain patterns each time they launch a new scam token.

It's ok yet there is always something that can be improved atm it makes about 600-1100$ dollar a week I also have a junior dev job so im able to make money there too and fund my project.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, noobs and noodlelover
My "side hustle" is a bot that trades tokens i failed over and over but eventually the code got so good it turned profitable ( uses deep layered neural networks) and i can't really explain how it works but ye. It works on the premise that the token creators are lazy and repeat certain patterns each time they launch a new scam token.

It's ok yet there is always something that can be improved atm it makes about 600-1100$ dollar a week I also have a junior dev job so im able to make money there too and fund my project.
too high iq for me lmao but sounds like something that would diminish in effectiveness over time crypto is a rapidly changing industry and it certainly wont be reliable for years to come

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and RICHCELDOM
seems kind of pretentious to say this and not elaborate idk is it illegal?

too high iq for me lmao but sounds like something that would diminish in effectiveness over time crypto is a rapidly changing industry and it certainly wont be reliable for years to come
it has a moving window so it retrains the network every Sunday so if devs make new market making strategies my ai retrains itself and ye it took me months + i have a degree in this shit so that helped me get a head start

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
seems kind of pretentious to say this and not elaborate idk is it illegal?
well its... kinda legal, anyway its a job and thats what people need to focus on: niche depths, it wasnt pretentious

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
when i make more money i wanna get into 3d printing niche

• +1
Reactions: noobs and dookielooksmaxxer
when i make more money i wanna get into 3d printing niche
are you going to 3d print whatever the customer wants or is it just gonna be preset

are you going to 3d print whatever the customer wants or is it just gonna be preset
the nice thing is it can be both or something in-between such as having a product and the customer can modify it a bit for extra price idk

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
well its... kinda legal, anyway its a job and thats what people need to focus on: niche depths, it wasnt pretentious
didnt mean to be accusatory i just made the thread for a reason so i kinda want to hear more details

didnt mean to be accusatory i just made the thread for a reason so i kinda want to hear more details
its alot more complex anyway when people make threads on moneymax i assume its for either

1: working with people (no one seems to work with each other here)
2: cry about how wageslave works

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and RICHCELDOM
its alot more complex anyway when people make threads on moneymax i assume its for either

1: working with people (no one seems to work with each other here)
2: cry about how wageslave works
yes having a person to work on some project can dramatically level up your game

yes having a person to work on some project can dramatically level up your game
yeah, but no one here has the worth ethic so i gave up looking for people here

• So Sad
Reactions: RICHCELDOM

I'm so ignorant to run an online business, I don't even know where to get started from

and I feel like people that teach this kinds of things are trying to rip their costumers off

I'm so ignorant to run an online business, I don't even know where to get started from

and I feel like people that teach this kinds of things are trying to rip their costumers off
yeahhhh, any course is a scam, i think the only true way to learn is experiencing by your self or teaming up with other people

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
only correct answer
deep niche stuff
learn the skill and perfect it
sell it

the rest is oversaturated

• +1
only correct answer
deep niche stuff
learn the skill and perfect it
sell it

the rest is oversaturated
yep! the only way to "practice" or get good at getting money is to find subcommunities for non mainstream stuff, you can find subcommunities on nearly any topic lol

• +1
yep! the only way to "practice" or get good at getting money is to find subcommunities for non mainstream stuff, you can find subcommunities on nearly any topic lol
that's how i did it too, there is 8 billion ppl on the planet, the amount of people willing to pay for such niche stuff is insane that you can make a living out of it monthly and invest this money else where later on

you know to do that it takes time to master the skill and sell it, which 99% of this userbase here doesn't since they'r elazy and want it the easy way

theses guys just want an easy way out, there's a truth about "doing the work" but it's different asf about what the work is (which is actual work and time, not just learening to dropship or trade)

that's how i did it too, there is 8 billion ppl on the planet, the amount of people willing to pay for such niche stuff is insane that you can make a living out of it monthly and invest this money else where later on

you know to do that it takes time to master the skill and sell it, which 99% of this userbase here doesn't since they'r elazy and want it the easy way

theses guys just want an easy way out, there's a truth about "doing the work" but it's different asf about what the work is (which is actual work and time, not just learening to dropship or trade)
ya, ive been looking for people here to niche hunt with me but everyone is lazy or suggests dropshipping

• +1
ya, ive been looking for people here to niche hunt with me but everyone is lazy or suggests dropshipping
i literally tried the same and HAD TUTORIALS MADE FOR PEOPLE AND EVEREYTHING LAID out and they still did not want to
dude i promise everyone is actually lazy, i thought it was a myth made by priviliged wannabe andrew tates but it's actually true, people are dead serious lazy, they don't wanna do nothing

how the fuck do you have a golden mine proposed to you to make money and you fumble it, not just one person, like several, now it's too late

product developpement takees time

i had to go thru so many steps before even learning the skill, studying the demopgraphics, gains i could make, there's so many shit

people think u can become "rich" just by getting lucky w dropshipping just lol, you need good money to do theses type of businesses now since its oversaturated

• +1
i literally tried the same and HAD TUTORIALS MADE FOR PEOPLE AND EVEREYTHING LAID out and they still did not want to
dude i promise everyone is actually lazy, i thought it was a myth made by priviliged wannabe andrew tates but it's actually true, people are dead serious lazy, they don't wanna do nothing

how the fuck do you have a golden mine proposed to you to make money and you fumble it, not just one person, like several, now it's too late

product developpement takees time

i had to go thru so many steps before even learning the skill, studying the demopgraphics, gains i could make, there's so many shit

people think u can become "rich" just by getting lucky w dropshipping just lol, you need good money to do theses type of businesses now since its oversaturated

your prob the only person here with the same mindset as me

pm me your discord

the nice thing is it can be both or something in-between such as having a product and the customer can modify it a bit for extra price idk
lmk how it works out, it should be low cost startup, no?

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
lmk how it works out, it should be low cost startup, no?
ye its fairly low cost for the entry level printers but there are very high quality printers that can cost thousands and if you want to make sellable products you should invest in the high resolution printers

• +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer

did you go to college?

i’m learning something similar now but im in high school

did you go to college?

i’m trying to learn something similar,
university but i learnt most of it at home ( university helped me learn some ai basics as i did a course on ai in my 3rd year)

• Love it
Reactions: noobs

plenty of entrepreneurship forums