what calognes get you the most compliments ?

D

Deleted member 37815

everything is a looksmin
from women and men (specifically women though)
i’m trying to become how jeremy fragrance was, having bitches come up to him asking for a whiff.
(not a tiktokgen)

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
face and height

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
definitely Creed Aventus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 37815
just get some really rare niche fragnance that u like, that kind of stands out, but still smells really good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 37815
Bleu de Chanel EDP, JPG Le Male, Dior Homme Intense. But it doesn't really matter, unless you wear something niche and polarizing like Amouage Interlude it's all about how attracted the girl is to you. Even Jeremy says this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815 and PseudoMaxxer
holy fuck dude i just looked this shit up, i’m talking about a every day calogne that’s a little less pricey
I bought the replica called Al Haramain L’aventure

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
:feelswah: : looksmin
Photo 2022 06 27 10 10 35

NISA

cope harder cuck

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
holy fuck dude i just looked this shit up, i’m talking about a every day calogne that’s a little less pricey
Aventus is a very popular frag to clone. Arnaf Club de Nuit Intense Man is generally considered the best, I have both it and Aventus and I can confirm it smells 90% the same. Great longevity and projection too, unlike what you would expect for a clone with 10% the price. Just buy that one, I think Amazon has it for 10-15 dollars.

• +1
Versace Eros
The One by Dolce & Gabana
Aqua De Gio
Blue de Chanel
Suavage Elixir
Creed Irish Tweed
Azzaro Pour Homme ( my favourite)

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels and PseudoMaxxer
stronger with you intensely OP, great for cold weather

Almost anything with vanilla in it would give you so many compliments.

Don't go for OUD WOOD or some shits that smell like a tree cause girls don't like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
Prada Black.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
Aventus is a very popular frag to clone. Arnaf Club de Nuit Intense Man is generally considered the best, I have both it and Aventus and I can confirm it smells 90% the same. Great longevity and projection too, unlike what you would expect for a clone with 10% the price. Just buy that one, I think Amazon has it for 10-15 dollars.
is arnaf the clone of aventus?

Buy Afnan 9PM, it's like 25$ and you will smell better than 99% of guys in your town

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels and Deleted member 37815
just get some really rare niche fragnance that u like, that kind of stands out, but still smells really good
this is beginner 101 advice. if you want to fully maxout your smell this advice is dog 💩

• +1
is arnaf the clone of aventus?
Armaf CDNIM yeah. There's others like Montblanc Explorer and Al Haramain L'Aventure people swear by (it's a bit of a debate which one is the best imitation) but the Armaf is considered the best by most and I'm satisfied with it. And it's cheap af. Creed Aventus is really overpriced, longetivity isn't even that good and there's a lot of batch variation.

Last edited:
  • +1
" Joined Jul 15, 2023" lil bro ur a tiktok graycel
dont act like u didnt come from tt 2 lil nigga. literally 90% of this forum discovered this forum in correlation to tiktok. stop tryna be diff faggot.

dont act like u didnt come from tt 2 lil nigga. literally 90% of this forum discovered this forum in correlation to tiktok. stop tryna be diff faggot.
bro i joined in 2022 tf u mean i came from tiktok.
your just another room tempreture IQ infinite scrolling baboon
why waste your giving advice if its so subpar that my $1 an hour subhuman looking VA from the Philippines could write something better with a simple chatgpt prompt

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
bro i joined in 2022 tf u mean i came from tiktok.
looksmaxxing was on tiktok long before u joined nigga stfu, and the year u joined has no correlation to whether u joined from tiktok or not. u sound corny asf gatekeeping
why waste your giving advice if its so subpar
why waste your time replying to my "subpar" advice?

jesus fucking christ u sound retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
looksmaxxing was on tiktok long before u joined nigga stfu, and the year u joined has no correlation to whether u joined from tiktok or not. u sound corny asf gatekeeping

why waste your time replying to my "subpar" advice?

jesus fucking christ u sound retarded
im not gate keeping anything. idc if tiktokers join the more people spreading the BP the better. im just saying your so god damn dumb im not surprised your a tiktoker

also anything looksmaxing or blackpill related would get instantly banned on tiktok when i joined the forum. but you wouldn't know that because your just a trend riding sheep. people tried making "looksmaxing content" and instantly got banned for using the hashtag blackpill on tiktok

around 2017 i fell for the cologne cope because of this guy before i found blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
also anything looksmaxing or blackpill related would get instantly banned on tiktok when i joined the forum.
false
but you wouldn't know that because your just a trend riding sheep. people tried making "looksmaxing content" and instantly got banned for using the hashtag blackpill on tiktok
i can find multiple of blackpill videos from 2022 lmao

if you're really that proud of joining the forum b4 me, congrats on being more of a basement dweller than me :lul:

one example of a bp vid from tt 2022:

false

i can find multiple of blackpill videos from 2022 lmao

if you're really that proud of joining the forum b4 me, congrats on being more of a basement dweller than me :lul:

one example of a bp vid from tt 2022:

again idc what day you joined. im saying your a moron and have no looksmaxing knowledge yet u give advice.
there's a reason that video doesn't have #blackpill which was the original tag people started using when making blackpill content on tiktok

im saying your a moron and have no looksmaxing knowledge yet u give advice.
and this is based off of 1 simple cologne advice? idek y u were so butthurt to begin with :lul:
there's a reason that video doesn't have #blackpill which was the original tag people started using when making blackpill content on tiktok
blackpill CONTENT was on tiktok b4 the term "blackpill", lol

and this is based off of 1 simple cologne advice? idek y u were so butthurt to begin with :lul:

blackpill CONTENT was on tiktok b4 the term "blackpill", lol
I’m not mad. I’m just saying your advice is horrible and you shouldn’t be taken seriously.