What can be done about an uneven small mouth?

Deleted member 20176

Deleted member 20176

Iron
My mouth is too small and very asymmetrical, truly looks ridiculous especially when talking since my front incisors are big , so I have to voluntarily stretch my mouth when talking, one reason of this I think is because my upper palate is noticeably undeveloped on the left side coppared to the other when feeling it with my tongue, causing my mouth to have this slanted look.
What procedures can be done to fix that?
20220714 181617

I have this issue too and it's a brutal one because the methods of fixing it are kinda shit. The best thing you can do is go to a black-pilled ortho/maxfax and ask them about palate expansion. Hopefully, that can make your lips a bit wider and from there you can look into lip augmentation to even them out.

braces I believe

but i'll tell you that this is barely noticeable, most people wouldn't be able to pinpoint this unless you tell them and they look very closely, you're overthinking it.

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and justbentbro
braces I believe

but i'll tell you that this is barely noticeable, most people wouldn't be able to pinpoint this unless you tell them and they look very closely, you're overthinking it.
Maybe but its still an unflattering feature to have especially in photos :feelswhy::feelswhy:

i read somewhere about custom palate expander or custom mse/sarpe, can’t remember exactly