What can be done for thin lips

T

thincrackalips

Iron
My lips are my worst feature, I am starting volufiline and am thinking about hyaluronic acid too. Have people had success with either of these that was noticeable? Also, do you think mewing can fix lips? Besides filler what can be done?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Where else can you apply this to positive effect?
are you asking where else you can put volufiline for benefit? If you're a girl then on your boobs and ass but idk about men.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Sigmapsycho and Octavian_Augustus
My lips are my worst feature, I am starting volufiline and am thinking about hyaluronic acid too. Have people had success with either of these that was noticeable? Also, do you think mewing can fix lips? Besides filler what can be done?
lip implants: lip implants are a long-lasting option for increasing lip volume. They are inserted into the lips through small incisions and can provide a more permanent solution compared to fillers.

lip plumping devices: there are also devices available that use suction to temporarily plump the lips.

makeup: using lip liner and lip gloss can create the illusion of fuller lips.

volufiline: stimulate fat production, which can increase lip volume over time. Some people have reported seeing noticeable results.

hyaluronic acid: hyaluronic acid fillers can be effective in increasing lip volume, but the results are not permanent.

mewing: a certain way to potentially improve facial structure and symmetry.

lip implants: lip implants are a long-lasting option for increasing lip volume. They are inserted into the lips through small incisions and can provide a more permanent solution compared to fillers.

lip plumping devices: there are also devices available that use suction to temporarily plump the lips.

makeup: using lip liner and lip gloss can create the illusion of fuller lips.

volufiline: stimulate fat production, which can increase lip volume over time. Some people have reported seeing noticeable results.

hyaluronic acid: hyaluronic acid fillers can be effective in increasing lip volume, but the results are not permanent.

mewing: a certain way to potentially improve facial structure and symmetry.
Be reborn mixed-race or ethnic.