What can be made about thin wrists?

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
Would steroids help them to look stronger? I'm 21, by the way.

• So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky
No. You could work a manual labour job and maybe in 5-10 years you'd scar them enough to grow an inch in diameter.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
No. You could work a manual labour job and maybe in 5-10 years you'd scar them enough to grow an inch in diameter.
There's almost no scientific data about that (on Google 1st page). How can you guys be so sure that wrists can not be grown?

There's almost no scientific data about that (on Google 1st page). How can you guys be so sure that wrists can not be grown?
There's no data because no one has researched it. The wrist joint is one of the first to stop growing due to its anatomical complexity. The wrist diameter can be increased through scarring alone. There's not much muscle mass in the region, there are primarily tendons.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AlwaysHaveQuestions
wrist is all veins and bone, you can't do anything about it.

There's no data because no one has researched it. The wrist joint is one of the first to stop growing due to its anatomical complexity. The wrist diameter can be increased through scarring alone. There's not much muscle mass in the region, there are primarily tendons.
The wrists stop to grow in what age?

Gain weight and muscles

Your wrist's width is bone but the thickness is partially due to forearm muscles. Do lots of grip work and brachioradialis work and your forearms and wrists will get bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
Your wrist's width is bone but the thickness is partially due to forearm muscles. Do lots of grip work and brachioradialis work and your forearms and wrists will get bigger.
Thanks for the info

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
There is no cure for wrist size lol. Currently I'm on SARMs and training forearms everyday. Without SARMs, I might as well not go to the gym due to my small East African frame. Still PSL mog and height mog the whole gym doe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: animo123 and never_lucky
Wrist size is a meme and extremely overrated, girls don't give a fuck. its all about height.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19