What can chadlites expect to get?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Which girls? How many options? How hard to get? What is required to slay as a chadlite besides being a chadlite?

Chadlite as being 5.5 psl.
Maybe beckies, low to mid tier
Every girl to 4.5 psl

You'd need to be more than 6 psl for better girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: itorroella9, Blue, Deleted member 6512 and 6 others
Only girls chadlite can get easily are landwhales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 4887, .*my*. and 1 other person
A lot of good-looking girls. Retarded question anyway.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, joeveniro, Deleted member 4887 and 1 other person
Obese women and disabled

Remember chad is fucking the normal women

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: john2, joeveniro, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
Obese women and disabled

Remember chad is fucking the normal women
When was the last time you’ve seen a chad irl? I see them maybe once a week and they’re almost always taken.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
When was the last time you’ve seen a chad irl? I see them maybe once a week and they’re almost always taken.
I don't see them because they are too busy fucking girls to be in the street

Why do you think 6'5 chads are so rare? Because they are having sex constantly

• JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222
I don't see them because they are too busy fucking girls to be in the street

Why do you think 6'5 chads are so rare? Because they are having sex constantly
Genuine zero iq

any girl he wants; getting girls is different from being the priority for them or having it extremely easy

Guys here probably have never been outside and it shows. Chadlite can get good looking girls if theyre are average height. I've seen plenty of normies/HTN with good looking girls because they aren't autistic and are actually NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Wallenberg
Which girls? How many options? How hard to get? What is required to slay as a chadlite besides being a chadlite?
I've been rated from normie-chadlite so averages out at htn, and i've gotten a decent amount of beckies, few stacylites. A ton of ethnics tho.
Depends on location/pheno/etc
If you top 20% in the location you are it will be easy to slay beckies with some effort tbh
Also put in account that Tinder/any online dating is usually more harsh than IRL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and .*my*.
Chadlite can get ltrs with high tier becky and stacylites

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat, SendMePicsToRate and .*my*.
Chadlite can get ltrs with high tier becky and stacylites
Woah what is this a normal response that actually makes real life sense who would have fucking guessed it would have taken an hour.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, everythingisacope and Deleted member 12303
@Boneless Weirdo getting roasted in every thread I see him

I've been rated from normie-chadlite so averages out at htn, and i've gotten a decent amount of beckies, few stacylites. A ton of ethnics tho.
Depends on location/pheno/etc
If you top 20% in the location you are it will be easy to slay beckies with some effort tbh
Also put in account that Tinder/any online dating is usually more harsh than IRL
87 lays? how

even high tier normie can easily get ltr
usually not with higher quality females specimens and wdym easily most guys do mental gymnastics texting there oneitis

Chadlite as being 5.5 psl.
Maybe beckies, low to mid tier
Every girl to 4.5 psl

You'd need to be more than 6 psl for better girls
That is so depressing

That is so depressing
chadlite is like 5.9 psl this is chadlite

Image result for curly fringe men

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Jamal2222
87 lays? how
73 asians in Asian countrys but probably could have done the same in my country if i did softmax/picturemax.
I've gotten like 7 in my country in past 6 months(fucking lockdown) with low effort, most through tinder. Irl i have HTN-chadlite appeal i'd say maybe lower hard to tell, also ton of confidence and experience.
I have ballz to approach and ask a girl out i've just met.
Tbh if the clubs wouldn't be closed if i went out like 5-6 times a month i could slay minimum 2-3 girls a month just from clubbing, + tinder + social circle + others.
Also would get even easier if i lower my standards, i currently go for beckyes minimum.
I have a tall normie friend who slays in my country a ton of girls but he swipes right on everysthing on tinder and has no standards, he says alcohol and a few lines of amphetamine solves everything.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
73 asians in Asian countrys but probably could have done the same in my country if i did softmax/picturemax.
I've gotten like 7 in my country in past 6 months(fucking lockdown) with low effort, most through tinder. Irl i have HTN-chadlite appeal i'd say maybe lower hard to tell, also ton of confidence and experience.
I have ballz to approach and ask a girl out i've just met.
Tbh if the clubs wouldn't be closed if i went out like 5-6 times a month i could slay minimum 2-3 girls a month just from clubbing, + tinder + social circle + others.
Also would get even easier if i lower my standards, i currently go for beckyes minimum.
I have a tall normie friend who slays in my country a ton of girls but he swipes right on everysthing on tinder and has no standards, he says alcohol and a few lines of amphetamine solves everything.
thx for the answer. r u german? i remember your pic you are HTN at least

thx for the answer. r u german? i remember your pic you are HTN at least
Croatian, which i think is one of the hardest coutnry to get laid i've been to tbh.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
cl with good personality, tbh the sky is the limit. It won't come as easy as Chad but you can very well.

imo 80% of people can get to HTN or better with softmaxxing + gymmaxxxing for 3-5 years, get good pictures, learn how to get laid+ how to talk to girls like a chad+ play the number game+nttmaxxx.
Also move to a non-ultraconservative city with 2+ mil people and you will be able to slay beckies.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Woah what is this a normal response that actually makes real life sense who would have fucking guessed it would have taken an hour.
Isn't the UK extremely hypergamous though? Like Italy.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Isn't the UK extremely hypergamous though? Like Italy.
Honestly the uk is full of complete sluts at the moment if you are a chav. However high quality women are few and far between because of that so it is really difficult to find one.

To some extent it is very hypergamous but the men here aren't high quality like they used to be.

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Honestly the uk is full of complete sluts at the moment if you are a chav. However high quality women are few and far between because of that so it is really difficult to find one.

To some extent it is very hypergamous but the men here aren't high quality like they used to be.
Makes sense. I've seen your pics, you're good looking so you shouldn't have any problems to get decent looking girls. You Irish?

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Makes sense. I've seen your pics, you're good looking so you shouldn't have any problems to get decent looking girls. You Irish?
From what I can gather from my fathers family most of them seem to be from england/wales heritage wise the men look good the women look bad. My mothers family was from britain and some from france a very long time ago and I shit you not all of them looked phenomenal sadly I didn't get their jet black hair.

Don't have problems getting attention but the issue is trying to interact with one that is actually of a good quality (personality more than anything atm is the issue) or getting my ex back lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Blue