What can I buy for my eyelashes and eyebrows thats under $20?

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
Goal is to just make em thicker and to try and change the shape of my brows a bit

Current eye area unfrauded in dark orange light

I want my eyebrows a bit more downset and more hairy on the edges, and I want my eyelashes more visible
How can I achieve this?

Also, does anyone have any suggestions for my eyes?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
LASHES
castor oil
latisse if you want more growth but risk of fat loss around the eye

EYEBROWS
minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Haydez
Low dosage oral minoxidil is pretty cheap you can cut a 5mg tablet into 4 pieces and take one everyday, you will get mogger eyelashes and eyebrows and beard growth as a bonus

Low dosage oral minoxidil is pretty cheap you can cut a 5mg tablet into 4 pieces and take one everyday, you will get mogger eyelashes and eyebrows and beard growth as a bonus
I'm trying to go for a more maesthetic look, and I'm too skinny atm to grow a beard lol, also I've heard minoxidil isn't healthy for your skin or IGF-1 levels or whatever? Is this true or just a cope

LASHES
castor oil
latisse if you want more growth but risk of fat loss around the eye

EYEBROWS
minoxidil
Sounds good

Buy a curler instead

I'm trying to go for a more maesthetic look, and I'm too skinny atm to grow a beard lol, also I've heard minoxidil isn't healthy for your skin or IGF-1 levels or whatever? Is this true or just a cope

Sounds good
Only topical minoxidil will fuck up ur skin, oral minox at low dosage is harmless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
are eyelash transplants worth it?
No, castor oil and latisse are guaranteed to work for most men, I apply coconut oil on my lashes and brows once every week and there is still some growth with it

Waste of money and time imo

How frequently should I apply oral minoxidil & castor oil

@FutureSlayer
@Struggler03

How frequently should I apply oral minoxidil & castor oil

@FutureSlayer
@Struggler03
i don’t suggest oral min.
Castor oil daily btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
No, castor oil and latisse are guaranteed to work for most men, I apply coconut oil on my lashes and brows once every week and there is still some growth with it

Waste of money and time imo
ive been of the mindset for the longest time "at home" "overnight" "do it yourself" shit like this doesn't work, but to be fair I've never ever given it a try and I keep hear a lot about it

it must really work huh?

Take biotin, it helps with all types of hairs. Also apply olive oil if not castor oil, castor smells like shit though puke worthy