what can i change

ltxkr2431

ltxkr2431

Bronze

i want to create smv because right now is minus 1 please advice me i just want to take action on whatever i can change.

Kill yourself and hope to be reincarnated

• JFL
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio, F36 and LuckyBeast
get crazy lean and moisturize the hair for shiny and curly hair.(possibly could have better appeal with soft maxxes only)

get much leaner and get a better haircut this is too much

get crazy lean and moisturize the hair for shiny and curly hair.(possibly could have better appeal with soft maxxes only)
i'm 67kilo rn bro if i lean out i will be blown away by the wind

what haircut tho
like a messy fringe that falls on your forehead but its short on the sides

i'm 67kilo rn bro if i lean out i will be blown away by the wind
you have to debloat or do something to lose chubby cheeks

i want to create smv because right now is minus 1 please advice me i just want to take action on whatever i can change.

leanmaxx, gymmaxx so u can get a better frame, get a better skin, cut ur hair and grow a goatee

Get a hairstyle that fits with your hair type. Pick a male celebrity you like who has curly hair and show a picture of them to your barber.

Then, buy their hair product or any brand of the same type, and learn to style your hair at home to constantly get the same look as that celebrity you used for inspiration. This will take some experimenting. I once tried to go for the look in my profile pic but my hair just isn't straight enough to get like that, it curls when it becomes too long, so I keep it short and go for the Dean Winchester look.

like a messy fringe that falls on your forehead but its short on the sides
View attachment 3112962

you have to debloat or do something to lose chubby cheeks
would this haircut look bad if i did no fade, i know i stopped eating carbs in hopes of fixing this shit

Solid Potential!

Get lean, Haircut, Shoe insoles (SMV), get broader and lean bulk, drink a lot of water, shave, blue contacts and try and make urself look whiter rather than black