What can I do about this pimple?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
For whatever fucking reason I got a huge fucking pimple on my nose the day before I'm going to this party. My nose look even bumpier and bigger now

IMG 20200124 180759

Short term, you can't do much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
From that photo it looks like its cystic and under the skin, salicylic acid is likely to be the best option although honestly, I'd probably leave it alone so that it wasn't irritated for the party. If its still under the skin for the party, concealer is going to be the best way of hiding it.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview and Nosecel
Holy shit, its over. Im just happy that after learning about skincare I dont get pimples at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
u can use topical steroids 2-3 times a day and it will go away real quick if it's caused by inflammation and is under the skin (don't do this often cuz longterm use will thin out your skin)

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
From that photo it looks like its cystic and under the skin, salicylic acid is likely to be the best option although honestly, I'd probably leave it alone so that it wasn't irritated for the party. If its still under the skin for the party, concealer is going to be the best way of hiding it.
Some good shit, bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back