What can I do for a more square chin?

PSL DEMON

PSL DEMON

Iron
I know there’s not much so can anyone recommend some good non invasive treatments to get a squared chin?

Solution
S
funny, I post guides on these but no one watches. Search up “guide on how to fraud your lower third” by sb23 on this forums search bar.
you can try to grow a goatte and style it for a more square appearance other then that its bone bro you cant really change it without fillers

suck bbc

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and liberiangrimreaper
funny, I post guides on these but no one watches. Search up “guide on how to fraud your lower third” by sb23 on this forums search bar.

• +1
Reactions: PSL DEMON
Solution
funny, I post guides on these but no one watches. Search up “guide on how to fraud your lower third” by sb23 on this forums search bar
Imma check tomorrow tag me if you want gonna rep

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Simply not possible.

Either you blast growth hormones and pray, or you use your head and get a genioplasty, implant, or filler; Filler being considerably safer because it's reversible; Genioplasty being very invasive, but will give you exactly what you want while also improving your forward growth; Implants work just as well; There might be other solutions but I'd suggest most are cope if they're not surgery related.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and PSL DEMON
Simply not possible.

Either you blast growth hormones and pray, or you use your head and get a genioplasty, implant, or filler; Filler being considerably safer because it's reversible; Genioplasty being very invasive, but will give you exactly what you want while also improving your forward growth; Implants work just as well; There might be other solutions but I'd suggest most are cope if they're not surgery related.
People really shouldn’t blast shit for facial gains. It’s very unpredictable.

• +1
Reactions: PSL DEMON
Yeah that’s best option for most
I'd say depending on the surgeon it is relatively safe as well. They're quite good with genioplasties and chin augmentation surgeries even when reposition the bones for both forward growth and width.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova