What can i do for my face ( am i cooked ? )

dogu

dogu

Bronze
i dont like my hair so i weared hat

Attachments

• WIN_20241005_11_01_47_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20241005_11_01_47_Pro.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 0
face transplant will ascend u

• JFL
Reactions: fuckinnefor and niranjan
i dont like my hair so i weared hat
You are skinnyfat with little muscle which means bloated face, low test and overall a soft look. Unironically gymcelling will ascend you

You are skinnyfat with little muscle which means bloated face, low test and overall a soft look. Unironically gymcelling will ascend you
should i do only cardio for low bf after getting muscle ?

also should i use steriods ???

No, you should do both weight training and cardio while bulking and cutting but when you're cutting and you see that the progress has stopped, then you should either increase the cardio or eat less.

Also might be a controversial take on this forum jfl but you shouldn't take roids. Not even because of muh organ health which nobody under 20 cares about but also because roid physiques just look off. It's very hard to build a balanced physique on roids because they make certain body parts grow much faster, I often see roided guys with big chest, shoulders, traps, arms but small forearms and it looks ridiculous. And even if you manage to avoid balding, acne, gyno, etc, you will still get that reddish skin which looks like shit.

I was in your position too a long time ago. If you want my distilled wisdom from years of gymcelling, I'll give it to you for free right now. Assuming you have the mental fortitude to be consistent, here is your plan to ascend your body (and face):

Year 1: Build a solid muscle base by weight training. Especially focus on upper body but don't neglect your lower body. Learn perfect form on overhead press, bench, squats, deadlifts. Bulk up and build strength and mass.
Year 2: By the end of Year 2, you should have completed your first cut and weigh similar to what you weigh right now but with more muscle. Your face will look much better accordingly. Big difference in every aspect of your life.
Year 3: Transition into calisthenics, learn to use your entire body to generate power and also this is when you will build a really strong core and nice abs. By the end of Year 3 you should have a nice chiseled body and your face should be much leaner with your jawline showing, probably more dimorphic as well because of higher test

thanks a lot man its gonna help me a lot i m gonna fix the reddish face with laser also i would like to take ur distilled wisdom plan i wasnt drinking water only drinks with sugar now i stopped consuming them and my shoulder and torso much bigger then ppl's with my same height ( i m 1.77 )