What can I do if I’m pale af? I look so pale that I look like I have cancer or some shit

I am pale as fuck as well but I have dark hair so I guess its a nice contrast. I go out in the sun every day for 30 min and it has made a difference

• So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism
IMG 3355

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and ReinerGeist1
I am pale as fuck as well but I have dark hair so I guess its a nice contrast. I go out in the sun every day for 30 min and it has made a difference
My hair it’s not so dark so it looks weird . Iam outside everyday but it doesn’t make any difference, I tanned easier when I was younger

nah im the same my whole body is tanned but my face will stay pale despite lots of sun exposure it has to be because we're unhealthy in some way whether its organ danage allergies parasites/gut issues or perhaps it really is cancer

• Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
nah im the same my whole body is tanned but my face will stay pale despite lots of sun exposure it has to be because we're unhealthy in some way whether its organ danage allergies parasites/gut issues or perhaps it really is cancer
How much time do you spend outdoors? There’s a clear distinction between my forearms and bicep/torso
but I work outdoors

How much time do you spend outdoors? There’s a clear distinction between my forearms and bicep/torso
but I work outdoors
30-45 minutes in swimshorts and maybe two hours with a shirt

• Woah
Yo don’t scare me like that bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
carotene will give you the ideal skin color if you're pale

• +1
lol

people will tell u pale looks "sickly" or "like you have cancer"

but milky, snow white skin is just yours, and some peoples natural skin colour

also reminder this skin colour, a lot of people pay for , in asia they bleach hard to get this skin colour

and your skin colour belongs to the tallest, best looking, richest, race who conqurered the entire world and built the best countries

so be proud of it

why would u wanna be darker and look like shorter, uglier, poorer people who got colonized?

milky, snow, white skin glows and is beautiful and high class

brown skin is dull, ugly, low class

but anyways yes a light tan is preferred in the west, use sunbeds if u really wanna get rid of it. or go for ethnic women as they worship white skin

• +1
lol

people will tell u pale looks "sickly" or "like you have cancer"

but milky, snow white skin is just yours, and some peoples natural skin colour

also reminder this skin colour, a lot of people pay for , in asia they bleach hard to get this skin colour

and your skin colour belongs to the tallest, best looking, richest, race who conqurered the entire world and built the best countries

so be proud of it

why would u wanna be darker and look like shorter, uglier, poorer people who got colonized?

milky, snow, white skin glows and is beautiful and high class

brown skin is dull, ugly, low class

but anyways yes a light tan is preferred in the west, use sunbeds if u really wanna get rid of it. or go for ethnic women as they worship white skin
Yes true, I’m tall although my face is not good looking. White skin is the most beautiful indeed it’s just my white skin looks off and my mind is telling me I would look better with a very light tan.

Yes true, I’m tall although my face is not good looking. White skin is the most beautiful indeed it’s just my white skin looks off and my mind is telling me I would look better with a very light tan.
are u sure its not your face or soft features that are the problem?

I have people in my family who tanned and can tan very easily, I tanned very easy when I were younger but now the sun has no effect on me
Just go to a tanning salon
Never been cuz I'm brown but could be worth it if you're super white

I have that, I tried it and didn’t do much
if that didnt work ur best bet is going to a tanning salon regularly or using a self tanning lotion like bro glo. melanotan and those sprays u put up ur nose are dangerous af

if that didnt work ur best bet is going to a tanning salon regularly or using a self tanning lotion like bro glo. melanotan and those sprays u put up ur nose are dangerous af
I have bad skin so I don’t know how that will affect by going to a tanning bed or using a tanning lotion, it’s a really tricky situation

I have bad skin so I don’t know how that will affect by going to a tanning bed or using a tanning lotion, it’s a really tricky situation
broglo is water based i think so it shouldnt mess ur skin up

i looked always pale if i fast? Do you fast?

Go to the sun and tan or eat carrots (beta carrotene)

beta carotene. go get a tan. If you wanna go more extreme, inject MT2, there are nasal versions of it if you are scared of needles.