What can i do to fix asymmetry of my jaw

Chadfromjungle

Chadfromjungle

Do not be scared of ascending
My left profile is way more developed than right. Can ortho fix that issue or i need surgery? Anyway my actual goal is to reduce bf.
IMG 20191112 164642
IMG 20191112 164832
IMG 20191112 164907

your solution is mewing, take it or leave it

Chad niggas be really asking about something as minor like jaw asymmetry, smh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You have masseter hypertrophy on one of your sides, which makes your muscle bigger and stronger than the other. You can use botox but you have to use it every 6 months or so. Surgery is also an option. I have this myself and thats what my doctor told me, but i havent researched other treatments.

• +1
Reactions: Chadfromjungle
You have masseter hypertrophy on one of your sides, which makes your muscle bigger and stronger than the other. You can use botox but you have to use it every 6 months or so. Surgery is also an option. I have this myself and thats what my doctor told me, but i havent researched other treatments.
Or hypertrophy my other side.

@SirGey gtih.
This is how you want me to look by saying to cut off my zygos?

Good news is it isnt noticeable IRL and you got a nice jaw and harmony so even in a closeup selfie it looks good, and it might sound bluepill but having that kind of assymetry somewhat gives you a "unique" status and girls
Or hypertrophy my other side.
Ive thinked about it but idk how yo hypertrophy only one side

Off yourself