What can I do to fix my side profile(especially my Ramus)

S

sive615

Iron
I am only 15 so I know my bones are not fully grown but I feel my side profile is awful. Also if anyone could point out most of my flaws that would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1991.jpeg
    IMG_1991.jpeg
    399.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1990.jpeg
    IMG_1990.jpeg
    401.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ayusshhhh and NZb6Air
Well you’re 15 and your bones are still developing,but if you need something asap then train the masseter muscle

I got a way for you go through my posts and find the thread i made about it, i wont give you the link because you gotta work hard searching through my shitty retarded posts:):)

Youre reccesed also
I feel like I am not too recessed or is that just cope. Because this is the first time I have been told that and others have told me the opposite. Maybe just a little recessed?

I got a way for you go through my posts and find the thread i made about it, i wont give you the link because you gotta work hard searching through my shitty retarded posts:):)
Thanks I will look

I feel like I am not too recessed or is that just cope. Because this is the first time I have been told that and others have told me the opposite. Maybe just a little recessed?
You can fix it with the info on my threads so dont worry, your maxilla will also get upswang so your mid face will get better too, just search chewing pill and how to fix reccesion to find the threads

do you think I will ever become mtn or will I forever be stuck at Ltn?

Which one of your parents do you resemble more and how did they look in their youth