what can i do to get less ugly?

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
i can't even get 1 match on tinder, what can i do to improve? I know I have to have surgery to reduce my forehead and lose bodyfat

Attachments

• IMG_20200125_205053 (1).jpg
    IMG_20200125_205053 (1).jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_20200125_205223 (1).jpg
    IMG_20200125_205223 (1).jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 178
dont be autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, CristianT and william
i can't even get 1 match on tinder, what can i do to improve? I know I have to have surgery to reduce my forehead and lose bodyfat

You look like a poor mans cavill fuck

Lefort 3, shit tier midface and undereye support, very good browridge tho
Ur eye area looks bad because of ur maxilla

I suggest you take better photos at different angles and upload a youtube video so we can see you in motion.

These pictures you have here look uncanny. just tag me so I will see and response accordingly.

Lefort 3, shit tier midface and undereye support, very good browridge tho
Ur eye area looks bad because of ur maxilla
Is the operation very expensive?

Hes trolling. Lefort 3 is not an option for you
I didn't know, I don't know anything about surgery, which is a good operation for me?

• +1
Reactions: Almu
I didn't know, I don't know anything about surgery, which is a good operation for me?
You dont need surgery from this pic. You look a bit scary tho. Those pics are prob bad. Try to smile or smth tbh

Wtf you look like a high tier normie....maybe you are just autiscit or poor idk man

Try to look less creepy

typical mentalcel serial killer stare.
also if you are using pics like that with weird overhead lighting, it's not gunna help.

you look good enough to get laid and even get matches on tinder but you are probably too autistic so it's over

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 2227
Nice supraorbitals

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
typical mentalcel serial killer stare.
also if you are using pics like that with weird overhead lighting, it's not gunna help.

you look good enough to get laid and even get matches on tinder but you are probably too autistic so it's over
yes it's over I was already admitted to a psychiatric hospital when I was a kid a few months

• So Sad
Reactions: william
You dont need surgery from this pic. You look a bit scary tho. Those pics are prob bad. Try to smile or smth tbh
he does have a long midface and weak undereye support

look less creepy and less like a caveman, also be less autistic and take better photos if ur using these for ur tinder

you look fine, you are just mentalcell

• +1
Reactions: Optimization
Maybe you have too high standards?
Are you even trying though?

Maybe you have too high standards?
Are you even trying though?
never tried, already approaches me a few times but i am autistic and i keep silent. I don't have high standards I just don't want whales
Here's another picture of me as you can see I look a lot uglier and fatter than in the photos I took

Attachments

• 20200222_110303.jpg
    20200222_110303.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 20200222_110322.jpg
    20200222_110322.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
never tried, already approaches me a few times but i am autistic and i keep silent. I don't have high standards I just don't want whales
Here's another picture of me as you can see I look a lot uglier and fatter than in the photos I took
its over

I just wanted to prove that pictures are very deceiving and someone can look decent in some and be very ugly
the lighting in the first picture was just very bad thats why it looked different

the lighting in the first picture was just very bad thats why it looked different
That's right lighting can make someone more beautiful and hide flaws
but is there really nothing I can do to reach normie at least?

Last edited:

1000% what I first thought. Op you give serial killer psychopath vibes on those pics. Foids can sense low trust and danger from those pictures.

And wtf is that eye distance its like your eyes are in 2 different countries.
I just wanted to prove that pictures are very deceiving and someone can look decent in some and be very ugly
You dont say nigga, thats literally like every foid you see on internet/dating apps. Except they fraud on way more levels than just angle/lighting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Almu
1000% what I first thought. Op you give serial killer psychopath vibes on those pics. Foids can sense low trust and danger from those pictures.

And wtf is that eye distance its like your eyes are in 2 different countries.

You dont say nigga, thats literally like every foid you see on internet/dating apps. Except they fraud on way more levels than just angle/lighting.
yes my ipd and very bad

It’s his eye area

Holy shite that's a horrible pheno

Scuffed Ted Bundy

I have now created a tinder account with this photos, and got 23 matches in one day is good number or sucks?

Attachments

• IMG_20200125_205223.jpg
    IMG_20200125_205223.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20191020_144632[1].jpg
    IMG_20191020_144632[1].jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 31
I have now created a tinder account with this photos, and got 23 matches in one day is good number or sucks?
Good number my dude

this was my best match I got I think she is not a big deal

Attachments

• tinder1.PNG
    tinder1.PNG
    46.2 KB · Views: 30
Lol u look pretty good . Are u retarded or autistic ?