What can i do to improve my face

C

CBRADY007

Iron
Would appreciate any advice on what I could do to improve my face. I'm 6'1, 90kg at around 12-15% bodyfat and gym heavy 5-6 times a week. Please ignore my crooked nose as I shattered it fighting and due to get surgery on it in the coming months to correct it. Currently on Accutane and skin care is the following

Morning
Cleanse (La Roche)
Vitamin C Serum (Loreal)
Moisturize (Cervae)
Sun Screen SPF 50

Night
Cleanse
Moisturize
Tretinoin

Supplements I take
- Vit D3
- ashwagandha
- Fish oils
- Zinc and Mag
- Multi Vit

Any advice would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
E4236DD3 C67D 4927 BC66 A3D51DF40C47

• +1
Reactions: razvan88
grow eyebrows and eyelashes, dye them dark brown/black, do rhinoplasty (align the nose), grow hair to visually enlarge the jaw, reduce the percentage of fat
you have potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, borntosuffer, Ascеnd and 1 other person
grow eyebrows and eyelashes, dye them dark brown/black, do rhinoplasty (align the nose), grow hair to visually enlarge the jaw, reduce the percentage of fat
you have potential
Thanks mate, I'm receiving rhinoplasty for my nose shortly, with regards to eyebrows - would it be better to dye them to match my hair colour or is dark brown/black the way to go?

Would appreciate any advice on what I could do to improve my face. I'm 6'1, 90kg at around 12-15% bodyfat and gym heavy 5-6 times a week. Please ignore my crooked nose as I shattered it fighting and due to get surgery on it in the coming months to correct it. Currently on Accutane and skin care is the following

Morning
Cleanse (La Roche)
Vitamin C Serum (Loreal)
Moisturize (Cervae)
Sun Screen SPF 50

Night
Cleanse
Moisturize
Tretinoin

Supplements I take
- Vit D3
- ashwagandha
- Fish oils
- Zinc and Mag
- Multi Vit

View attachment 3118676
Rhino is needed btw bro but stay consistent and you’ll see results, I’m not just saying rhino cos everyone does u genuinely need one but u have decent bones tbf

SUBHUMAN

Morning
Cleanse (La Roche)
Vitamin C Serum (Loreal)
Moisturize (Cervae)
Sun Screen SPF 50

Night
Cleanse
Moisturize
Tretinoin

Supplements I take
- Vit D3
- ashwagandha
- Fish oils
- Zinc and Mag
- Multi Vit

View attachment 3118676

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Thanks for your comment mate.
I don't understand the enjoyment you get from sitting behind a keyboard trying to demoralize people, but do whatever works for you.

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, Jonas2k7, borntosuffer and 5 others
Thanks for your comment mate.
I don't understand the enjoyment you get from sitting behind a keyboard trying to demoralize people, but do whatever works for you.
just telling the truth tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
Rhino is needed btw bro but stay consistent and you’ll see results, I’m not just saying rhino cos everyone does u genuinely need one but u have decent bones tbf
Thanks for your response, getting rhino within the next 2 months. Nose used to be perfect but had a bad fight which resulted in broken nose/jaw/cheekbones/ribs/teeth

just telling the truth tbh
No hassle at all pal. Thing is I didn't ask for you to insult me, just to give me some advice where I could improve.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, ryuken, Autismcel and 2 others
Thanks for your response, getting rhino within the next 2 months. Nose used to be perfect but had a bad fight which resulted in broken nose/jaw/cheekbones/ribs/teeth
Ahh yeah that’ll do it, had my teeth knocked out before boxing

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and CBRADY007
You should check s dermatologist for that thing around your mouth bro, it might be an eczema that can spread on your face aswell, if he's recommending you any cream with steroids in it DO NOT TAKE NOR USE IT

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and CBRADY007
You should check s dermatologist for that thing around your mouth bro, it might be an eczema that can spread on your face aswell, if he's recommending you any cream with steroids in it DO NOT TAKE NOR USE IT
Also what I can recommend to you is to try to avoid getting toothpaste around that area because the fucking Fluoride will fuck it up even more, also try to find a gentle cleanser that will not dry your face

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and CBRADY007
Also what I can recommend to you is to try to avoid getting toothpaste around that area because the fucking Fluoride will fuck it up even more, also try to find a gentle cleanser that will not dry your face
thanks man, think that part of my skin has reacted poorly to tretinoin and the Accutane really dry's it up too. Will definitely take your advice!

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao

thanks man, think that part of my skin has reacted poorly to tretinoin and the Accutane really dry's it up too. Will definitely take your advice!
Yeah dude don't worry!

u look like bovver in the movie green street hooligans

• JFL
Reactions: CBRADY007
Dye eyebrows, improve masseters, get a good haircut

Morning
Cleanse (La Roche)
Vitamin C Serum (Loreal)
Moisturize (Cervae)
Sun Screen SPF 50

Night
Cleanse
Moisturize
Tretinoin

Supplements I take
- Vit D3
- ashwagandha
- Fish oils
- Zinc and Mag
- Multi Vit

View attachment 3118676
1- good supplements
2- grow your eyebrows + dye them
3- cut the sides of your hair and make the front longer with a fringe. this hairstyle of yours is shit
4- chew and jutting
5- if are less than 19y, blast on TEST (u are boneless bc of low test i suppose)

• +1
1- good supplements
2- grow your eyebrows + dye them
3- cut the sides of your hair and make the front longer with a fringe. this hairstyle of yours is shit
4- chew and jutting
5- if are less than 19y, blast on TEST (u are boneless bc of low test i suppose)
Thanks mate, just a quick question on point 5 - i get my bloods done every 6 months and last test my test level was 916 ng/dl which I thought was ok. By boneless does my facial features look under developed? Would hopping on test improve this? Thanks

1. Vitamins don't work. They're a waste of time and money unless you've been diagnosed with a deficiency
2. Moisturizer is unecessary if you're using SPF. Moisturizers are a money grab without any benefits.
3. OTC vitamin c is mostly cope too.

All else has been said, don't worry you can become better looking.

• +1
Reactions: CBRADY007 and ryuken
I've seen my cholesterol changes shift when I first started taking fish oils, why do you say that?
if you're using organic supplements which comes from whole foods and shit it's fine but if you're using synthetic vitamins the body doesn't even absorb them and it may actually cause things like dizziness and organ damage if you don't have deficiency it's not worth it either because the body will just get rid of what it doesn't need you also need high levels of cholesterol in the blood to synthetize vitamin d3 plus you can just get it from the sun

• +1
1. Vitamins don't work. They're a waste of time and money unless you've been diagnosed with a deficiency
2. Moisturizer is unecessary if you're using SPF. Moisturizers are a money grab without any benefits.

Thanks mate, really appreciate the response

if you're using organic supplements which comes from whole foods and shit it's fine but if you're using synthetic vitamins the body doesn't even absorb them and it may actually cause things like dizziness and organ damage if you don't have deficiency it's not worth it either because the body will just get rid of what it doesn't need you also need high levels of cholesterol in the blood to synthetize vitamin d3 plus you can just get it from the sun
Thanks for the detailed response, gotcha!

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
it looks like you have acne scarring or rough skin around your mouth and cheeks
realistically first and most important is to fix up your skin and there are plenty of threads on here with methods to do so
you need to grow out your hair and hop on finasteride and minoxidil and derma rolling to help keep your hair as voluminous as possible
use argan oil and castor oil on eyebrows for growth
dye your hair and eyebrows brown so your eyebrows seem more full
lean down
idk what bodyfat % you are but whatever it is get really lean like 7-8% bodyfat lean and see how it effects your face
at the same time as getting lean supplement potassium (you can buy it from amazon) should flush out all water bloat from your face
maybe even train your masseters
your bones are probably not gonna grow any more now so the best option (apart from surgery) for added shape to your jaw would be chewing falim gum or something similar with your masseters to grow them
good luck man

You look extremly downgrown.

CCW Bimax could help you alot but im not an expert maybe consult with some surgeons.

Thanks mate, just a quick question on point 5 - i get my bloods done every 6 months and last test my test level was 916 ng/dl which I thought was ok. By boneless does my facial features look under developed? Would hopping on test improve this? Thanks
yes, they look. u literally dont have zygos and ramus
916 ng/dl looks good
how old are u?

Morning
Cleanse (La Roche)
Vitamin C Serum (Loreal)
Moisturize (Cervae)
Sun Screen SPF 50

Night
Cleanse
Moisturize
Tretinoin

Supplements I take
- Vit D3
- ashwagandha
- Fish oils
- Zinc and Mag
- Multi Vit

View attachment 3118676

Thanks mate, really appreciate it

it looks like you have acne scarring or rough skin around your mouth and cheeks
realistically first and most important is to fix up your skin and there are plenty of threads on here with methods to do so
you need to grow out your hair and hop on finasteride and minoxidil and derma rolling to help keep your hair as voluminous as possible
use argan oil and castor oil on eyebrows for growth
dye your hair and eyebrows brown so your eyebrows seem more full
lean down
idk what bodyfat % you are but whatever it is get really lean like 7-8% bodyfat lean and see how it effects your face
at the same time as getting lean supplement potassium (you can buy it from amazon) should flush out all water bloat from your face
maybe even train your masseters
your bones are probably not gonna grow any more now so the best option (apart from surgery) for added shape to your jaw would be chewing falim gum or something similar with your masseters to grow them
good luck man
thanks for the detailed response

Yeah have acne scar on some parts of my face - taking tretinoin to try and reduce it.

Thanks for all the other recommendations - I'll definitely start/look into them

• +1
Reactions: IdontwannabeLTN