What can I do to improve my looks to become more of a “pretty boy”?

K

kenthegenious003

Iron
466C4BB9 716E 4D74 95C4 075AB393D1D8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, say∅, ey88 and 1 other person
who's gonna tell him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hazed, LuckyBeast, thebatman and 4 others
don't prettyboy max
do thugmax and get ugly black girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MKBHD, LuckyBeast, thebatman and 1 other person
Just ogremax dude

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo
No hope for prettyboy archetype for you

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and vratisevojvodo
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker and vratisevojvodo
You aren’t ugly, just not pretty boy archetype, ogremax just means try to get more masculine looking, maybe cut some fat
okay and by that you mean getting masculine facial features along with getting a more buff body or just focus on getting more lean while trying to look more masculine facial wise?

• +1
Reactions: ey88
okay and by that you mean getting masculine facial features along with getting a more buff body or just focus on getting more lean while trying to look more masculine facial wise?
Lean, and more muscular

If you're going for a pretty boy archetype, maybe grow out your hair and look into getting a perm if you don't already have the suitable hair type for the hairstyle. Additionally, work on growing your lashes and eyebrows, and look into improving your skin. Also, work on your fashion style/footwear and hygiene. Make sure to exercise regularly and diet if you're going for a lighter weight range. Ignore the blatant racism by the other users; although, you would have been better off seeking advice from social media platforms, such as Instagram and tiktok, instead of here. People are naturally toxic.

Lightskin max

• +1
Reactions: Malikhi
Too masculine looking to prettyboymaxx

So apart from
Too masculine looking to prettyboymaxx
So apart from prettyboymaxing is there any way that I can improve my looks to be more attractive like facial wise ?

you cant ur black its over for u just get dreads and fuck hoodrat black bitches

Don't worry there's not that much Black's I'll admit you don't have a Prettyboy base. But you do have potential like waving braces. Getting short twists. And maintaining body fat and certain elegant fashion will forsake halo that appeal on you. But depending on how old your are you look like you'll more towards a measthetic direction which more safer interstitial long run. Just less niche appeal. I can tell you how you'd max like that.

Don't worry there's not that much Black's I'll admit you don't have a Prettyboy base. But you do have potential like waving braces. Getting short twists. And maintaining body fat and certain elegant fashion will forsake halo that appeal on you. But depending on how old your are you look like you'll more towards a measthetic direction which more safer interstitial long run. Just less niche appeal. I can tell you how you'd max like that.
I meant not that much blacks on .org😅

you are tyrone, you will live a good life.
leanmaxx and gym, self explanatory
norwood reaper is scared of you aswell it looks like, so you are lucky