what can i do to look better/ better smile/ nose/hairstyle?, rate if you want idc. 19 yrs, 115 pounds and 5’7☠️☠️

U

uhh.33

Iron
IMG 6961
IMG 6957
IMG 6960
IMG 6959
r

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
henry danger incel pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, BootySniffer69 and TikiXVI
petite white boy hmmmm yummy...

Hmm, I’d say definitely grow out your hair, and it looks unhealthy right now so use rosemary water or hair oils to repair it.
I think there’s lens distortion happening but your nose looks kind of big and your lips are thin. Grow out your brows and lashes with castor oil or just draw on your brows with eyebrow pencil , you have same type of acne as me which is T zone (only affects forehead, chin, and nose) I recommend La roche posay hyluronic acid and BHA/AHA spray as well as facial cleanse in gel or liquid form

And your side profile is either not very forward grown or you are taking at wrong angle

Height is what cucks you the most imo

Your eye area is not that bad , jaw is on narrow sad. mb didn’t see previous side prof photo, it’s good and forward grown. Mid mtn potential for htn

Hmm, I’d say definitely grow out your hair, and it looks unhealthy right now so use rosemary water or hair oils to repair it.
I think there’s lens distortion happening but your nose looks kind of big and your lips are thin. Grow out your brows and lashes with castor oil or just draw on your brows with eyebrow pencil , you have same type of acne as me which is T zone (only affects forehead, chin, and nose) I recommend La roche posay hyluronic acid and BHA/AHA spray as well as facial cleanse in gel or liquid form
thanks, and yea my nose and lips are annoying lowk not sure what to do abt my nose lol

thanks, and yea my nose and lips are annoying lowk not sure what to do abt my nose lol
Balance it out with fluffier hairstyle, and with subtle lifts and nike or a1 easily 5’9-5’10

Ltn

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Smiling with teeths is generly assumed with being gay. Smurk is ok, especially with friends but no autistic 7 year old smile