WHAT CAN I DO TO LOOKSMAX GUYS ? CAN I ASCEND ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
Hey, i want some looksmax tips, not sure what i can do to improve, i'm 29, 6'1, i'm pretty succesful at tinder
I take fin just in case, i have retin a, sunscreen, moistruzer and hyaluronic acid, no drugs, i go to the gym and avoid sun

i added a pic buzzed to know he it fits me

I want to juice with test and post my new shape on IG, because you get ton of girl from this social media with a very jacked body, but i'm pretty sure it increase the risk of a visit from the norwood soul claimer ?

Help me guys

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lepo2317 and Deleted member 8244
you don't need steroids and you are pretty much at max potential. The best use of your time is to moneymax and social max

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Hey, i want some looksmax tips, not sure what i can do to improve, i'm 29, 6'1, i'm pretty succesful at tinder
I take fin just in case, i have retin a, sunscreen, moistruzer and hyaluronic acid, no drugs, i go to the gym and avoid sun

i added a pic buzzed to know he it fits me

I want to juice with test and post my new shape on IG, because you get ton of girl from this social media with a very jacked body, but i'm pretty sure it increase the risk of a visit from the norwood soul claimer ?

Help me guys

you are pretty much maxxed out test wouldn;t hurt id suggest eyebrow lowering surgery id take a topical anti androgen if you are planning on roiding too

ok thanks

Can't see images so do not care

Status
Not open for further replies.