What can i do to make my eye area more symmetrical and is it actually nerfing me

WooshIsTired

WooshIsTired

Iron
my girl and ppl who i have asked have said my eye areas good because of my eye colour (heterochromia blue and green) and that they're one of my best features but every time i see myself in back camera i want to rope :feelswhy:

i've got decent eye shape but my left eye has minor pitosis (i think) and i have a lazy left eye (goes inwards slightly) and idk if im tripping but one eye is more up than the other (which is why my right eye has more hooding when i squint). most people dont notice it until i say something but istg they notice it subconsciously.

is there anything i can do except for surgeries that could fix it, or nhs funded UK surgeries that i could have to fix my pitosis

IMG 2105
IMG 2106
IMG 1982

the last pic is older but my eyes havent changed since then

i
my girl and ppl who i have asked have said my eye areas good because of my eye colour (heterochromia blue and green) and that they're one of my best features but every time i see myself in back camera i want to rope :feelswhy:

i've got decent eye shape but my left eye has minor pitosis (i think) and i have a lazy left eye (goes inwards slightly) and idk if im tripping but one eye is more up than the other (which is why my right eye has more hooding when i squint). most people dont notice it until i say something but istg they notice it subconsciously.

is there anything i can do except for surgeries that could fix it, or nhs funded UK surgeries that i could have to fix my pitosis

View attachment 3104794View attachment 3104796View attachment 3104802

the last pic is older but my eyes havent changed since then
would die for eyes like u but okay
it has become a habit of good looking people to come and fish here

I've read somewhere that if you wear an eye patch (on the strong eye) it forces the weaker eye that's lazy to work stronger, and that makes it not "lazy" anymore. But I've only seen this on children, so I don't know if you can do this as an adult/teen. I have the same problem but it goes slightly outward.

I've read somewhere that if you wear an eye patch (on the strong eye) it forces the weaker eye that's lazy to work stronger, and that makes it not "lazy" anymore. But I've only seen this on children, so I don't know if you can do this as an adult/teen. I have the same problem but it goes slightly outward.
or nvm mine also goes slightly inward, and the lazy eye has less hooding too :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
8 year old me was a retard and didn't want to wear the eyepatches :feelswhy: but i cant see through my left eye (the fucked one) so i dont think it wouldve helped anyways