what can i do to make my long mid face look less long,

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Platinum
obviously i can’t change my head shape and where my lips eyes and nose are set but what can i do to make it appear less long? also my head looks huge on me bcos i’m underweight, but also bloated af because i’m skinny fat so it just looks awful

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and Deleted member 1901
there is no method, kill yourself subhuman

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

Attachments

• IMG_8694.jpeg
    IMG_8694.jpeg
    935.9 KB · Views: 0
Increase ur facial width

Increase ur facial width
i’ve just got a haircut and it already makes my face look less long, from the side also it looks not bad honestly don’t look as long

Attachments

• IMG_8989.jpeg
    IMG_8989.jpeg
    272.2 KB · Views: 0
i’ve just got a haircut and it already makes my face look less long, from the side also it looks not bad honestly don’t look as long
It’s not long just the long side of average

You look good bro you probably don’t need to be here, the little looks gains you’ll get aren’t worth the mental anguish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635
You look good bro you probably don’t need to be here, the little looks gains you’ll get aren’t worth the mental anguish
idk man i probably don’t need to be here and most probably don’t honestly but tbh, i’m mentally fucked up that’s why i am here, it’s too late for me already gone to deep into the rabbit hole

idk man i probably don’t need to be here and most probably don’t honestly but tbh, i’m mentally fucked up that’s why i am here, it’s too late for me already gone to deep into the rabbit hole
Trust me it goes much deeper than you think

As long as you arent a Manlet just do the normal redpilled shit, you don’t have any major problems with your face you are HTN

Use the knowledge you have on the importance of looks to give you confidence, seeing as you look better than most people

Trust me it goes much deeper than you think

As long as you arent a Manlet just do the normal redpilled shit, you don’t have any major problems with your face you are HTN

Use the knowledge you have on the importance of looks to give you confidence, seeing as you look better than most people
i’m 6’3 but like my brain tells me if i’m not model tier = overrrrw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635