What can I do to make sure I develop perfectly at 15?

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
I'm already chewing for 2 hrs each day, working out, sleeping >8 hours and mewing. Is hard mewing cope? Also, if anyone had experience with myobrace is it good?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Deleted member 6128, thecel and 1 other person
Mewing is cope
Eat healthy, sleep well, workout
That’s all you need tbh
Also take care of your skin before it goes to shit

• +1
Reactions: Tall, Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
I'm already chewing for 2 hrs each day, working out, sleeping >8 hours and mewing. Is hard mewing cope? Also, if anyone had experience with myobrace is it good?
Chewing is cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tall, Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 4053 and 2 others
CY0PFj UAAENUp5
"chewing works bro"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 8064, Mr.cope and 1 other person
socialize, go to parties, get drunk, do drugs, eat good, train and get enough sleep.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, ThreadMatters, HighIQcel and 2 others
Inject HGH. Your growth plates might not be closed so you can still gain a couple of inches of height.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5583

Chewing isn't cope, keep chewing. Seriously.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas, Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 6892
Do sports and eat good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Breathe through your nose not mouth always

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
At that point you are already developed

How is it cope? We aren’t chewing nearly as much as our ancestors did.
One ancestor have large madibles. But the time we have small. And big masseters doesnt look aestethic on our small mandibles.

One ancestor have large madibles. But the time we have small. And big masseters doesnt look aestethic on our small mandibles.
They have large mandibles because they chewed, no? Chewing affects your bones I you’re young enough.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and BasedSpinelet257
They have large mandibles because they chewed, no?
Do you really think chewing can give you evolution in 3 years? It will take generations to change. All you can do is training masseters that give you huge masseters on small mandible which ı say its not aestethic.

Do you really think chewing can give you evolution in 3 years? It will take generations to change. All you can do is training masseters that give you huge masseters on small mandible which ı say its not aestethic.
Why would I expect evolution? Our genes did not change, it’s just that we aren’t reaching our potential because of the soft diet. No de-evolution happened. It’s the same for why we are taller than our ancestors. Not because of evolution, but because we get more nutrients.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and BasedSpinelet257
Why would I expect evolution? Our genes did not change, it’s just that we aren’t reaching our potential because of the soft diet. No de-evolution happened.
Yes your genes changed , i see there is a people with no wisdom teeth. As human evolves, our brains gets bigger and our jaw gets smaller. You can find it everywhere. I want to help you about tmj problems, teeth worming. And saying its not aestetchic. Do your research in this forum. We discussed much about chewingmaxx.

Yes your genes changed , i see there is a people with no wisdom teeth. As human evolves, our brains gets bigger and our jaw gets smaller. You can find it everywhere. I want to help you about tmj problems, teeth worming. And saying its not aestetchic. Do your research in this forum. We discussed much about chewingmaxx.
Almost everyone has wisdom teeth. It is a vestigial structure. For some it didn't come it because they have a narrow jaw cause of fucked up development. 200 years of soft diet is simply not enough in evolutionary terms to eliminate a gene.

• +1
Don't be fat because it's limiting your height potential

• +1
Don't mouthbreathe

• +1
Why are some of you guys so young on this site am age 20 right now. How did you guys become blackpilled so young I became blackpilled at 19

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Why are some of you guys so young on this site am age 20 right now. How did you guys become blackpilled so young I became blackpilled at 19
It’s a curse more than it is a blessing tbh

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and owlofathena
This literally proves my point lmao?
I posted wrong thread anyways i dont wanna waste my time with you. You will have tmj and bloated round face. İts not my problem

• JFL
It’s a curse more than it is a blessing tbh

Fuck that, I would’ve killed for the knowledge I have now at 15. You have wiggle room and time to make the most positive impact out of anyone. It’s beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Get into bonesmashing

Drink milk like crazy

This will never be you even in your wet dreams environment copers. Drug addict, sugar addicted ramirez mogs you to your supplement vendor and back. He mogs you to Mike mews office and back. He mogs you to the gym and back. He mogs you to his fucking jail cell and back. Pack up, go home, that a wrap, it was good while it lasted

Attachments

• E4325474-B61A-4212-A60F-A20BA42556D3.jpeg
    E4325474-B61A-4212-A60F-A20BA42556D3.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 5
Pick up a combat sport or play sports in general on an actual team

maximizing your hormones would do more for you than anything

• +1