What can i do to maximise my growth potential at 14

carotenoider

carotenoider

neurotypical
What foods do I eat, what supplements should I take, what habits do I implement in my life to grow, etc. Btw, the school doctor Said the minimum im gonna grow to is 185 cm, and if im really healthy and stuff in gonna grow to 191 cm tall, do what should I do to reach that. Thank you for helping.

I heard someone say in this forum that sugar is good when still in puberty. Is he trying to lower competition or is that really true?
very good to get in your calories and to get insulin spikes. preferably sugars with some added nutrients like fruits, honey etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, ducksoover and carotenoider
raw milk, eggs, red meat, rice, quinoa, fruit, honey, cheese, greek yogurt, kefir, all these single ingredient mainly animal foods

never ever processed foods

• +1
Reactions: carotenoider
What foods do I eat, what supplements should I take, what habits do I implement in my life to grow, etc. Btw, the school doctor Said the minimum im gonna grow to is 185 cm, and if im really healthy and stuff in gonna grow to 191 cm tall, do what should I do to reach that. Thank you for helping.
just be healthy. Literally just dont be retarded and live like a bum

But from candy or fruits?
Glucose (normal sugar) and fructose (sugar from fruit) are two very different things,

Sponsored by chatgpt

Insulin response to glucose and fructose differs significantly due to their distinct metabolic pathways:

1. Glucose:
    • When consumed, glucose is absorbed directly into the bloodstream from the digestive tract.
    • It raises blood sugar levels, prompting the pancreas to release insulin.
    • Insulin helps cells absorb glucose for energy or store it as glycogen in the liver and muscles.
  2. Fructose:
    • Fructose is metabolized primarily in the liver.
    • It does not cause a significant immediate increase in blood glucose levels.
    • Consequently, fructose elicits a much smaller insulin response compared to glucose.
    • Excessive consumption of fructose can lead to increased fat synthesis in the liver, contributing to insulin resistance and fatty liver disease over time.
In summary, glucose triggers a significant insulin response to regulate blood sugar levels, while fructose causes a minimal insulin response but can have other long-term metabolic effects when consumed in large amounts.

no it isnt lmao if you are healthy with a good gut microbiome then fructose from fruit is not gonna harm you
fructose converts straight into lipids/fat whereas glucose gets put in the glycogen stores to be used straight away. EXCESS glucose will be converted into fatty acides whereas fructose gets converted into fat immodestly.

This is why you feel energised after consuming glucose and not when you eat fruit.

Eat in a calorie surplus

• JFL
Reactions: ducksoover
Excessive consumption of fructose can lead to increased fat synthesis in the liver, contributing to insulin resistance and fatty liver disease over time.
Imagine using chatgpt for info on nutrition:lul:

no it's not "excess consumption". ANY consumption of fructose will directly be converted into lipids.

Glucose is a WAY better form of sugar as you just stated it can get absorbed by the muscles

Imagine using chatgpt for info on nutrition:lul:

no it's not "excess consumption". ANY consumption of fructose will directly be converted into lipids.

Glucose is a WAY better form of sugar as you just stated it can get absorbed by the muscles
IDC what u say nigga glucose > fructose anyways

fructose converts straight into lipids/fat whereas glucose gets put in the glycogen stores to be used straight away. EXCESS glucose will be converted into fatty acides whereas fructose gets converted into fat immodestly.

This is why you feel energised after consuming glucose and not when you eat fruit.
fructose is converted into fat once it reaches the liver, in the gut it is broken down into glucose and then undergoes the same processes as glucose. the problems come from 1. when your fructose is from the breakdown of sucrose (aka artificial sugar) and 2. when the fructose enters the body rapidly in high quantities usually from beverages containing loads of fructose/sucrose, you are not gonna have health problems from eating fruit lmao

Eat everything in your household except goyslop

You only have one puberty don’t waste it

raw milk, eggs, red meat, rice, quinoa, fruit, honey, cheese, greek yogurt, kefir, all these single ingredient mainly animal foods

never ever processed foods
quinoa is full of antinootrients and phytoestrogens

I have no Idea whether you go to the gym or not but if you do just forget about cut, during puberty it’s important to eat and sleep as much as possible if you don’t want to end up like Tristyn Lee. Also maintain proper posture.

quinoa is full of antinootrients and phytoestrogens
soak/sprout it if your worried about it, also its completely gluten free and had 3-5x less saponins than other grains and legumes so its one of the best when it comes to antinutrients, plus the benefits massively outweigh the cons because quinoa is the best dietary source of ecdysterone in the world by far and is an absolute mogger carb because its so nutrient dense compared to stuff like rice and it has complete protein which no other carb has

soak/sprout it if your worried about it, also its completely gluten free and had 3-5x less saponins than other grains and legumes so its one of the best when it comes to antinutrients, plus the benefits massively outweigh the cons because quinoa is the best dietary source of ecdysterone in the world by far and is an absolute mogger carb because its so nutrient dense compared to stuff like rice and it has complete protein which no other carb has
ecydysterone is a plant hormone so does nothing in animals

ecydysterone is a plant hormone so does nothing in animals
first of all, youve just completely contradicted yourselt because if that was true then why are you worrying about phytoestrogens in plants

second of all, watch these videos

first of all, youve just completely contradicted yourselt because if that was true then why are you worrying about phytoestrogens in plants

second of all, watch these videos

he's a DYEL black nigger from africa

"first of all, youve just completely contradicted yourselt because if that was true then why are you worrying about phytoestrogens in plants"
Reddit take