4B083774-D403-4AB2-BEBE-EC2A868B9673.jpeg
    200.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 7804993D-702F-4431-BFA6-4CC8B53B2DC8.jpeg
    7804993D-702F-4431-BFA6-4CC8B53B2DC8.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 10CBACF4-1A90-4C21-B4A7-E8F04E7628A1.jpeg
    10CBACF4-1A90-4C21-B4A7-E8F04E7628A1.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 0
Reach 11-10% bodyfat and eleminate all your body hair including ur beard/moustache in order to escape the ethnicity tax . You look like an arab /turkish or whatever and thats undesirable. Make your hair longer, build little bit of muscle . If possible do a buccal fat removal surgery (to make ur jawline more visible, google it ) . Wear lifts .... if you are in a western country change your name bc abdulah is undesirable and not sexy . If you are not in a western country then no problem .
At the end maybe 2 /10 sub 6 girls may consider dating you .
100% scientific advice

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and trinidad97
Reach 11-10% bodyfat and eleminate all your body hair including ur beard/moustache in order to escape the ethnicity tax . You look like an arab /turkish or whatever and thats undesirable. Make your hair longer, build little bit of muscle . If possible do a buccal fat removal surgery (to make ur jawline more visible, google it ) . Wear lifts .... if you are in a western country change your name bc abdulah is undesirable and not sexy . If you are not in a western country then no problem .
At the end maybe 2 /10 sub 6 girls may consider dating you .
100% scientific advice
Ty 4 response
The problem with shaving i sometimes do it to escape arab pheno but it makes me look weird (see photos)
I did the curtain hair too grown out but my hair is very thin
(Btw y im turkish and live in Germany)

Attachments

• 55620C46-87AA-43E5-A14B-E4642593BA3A.png
    55620C46-87AA-43E5-A14B-E4642593BA3A.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 87B10513-EB4B-49CC-8858-156A97F1673C.png
    87B10513-EB4B-49CC-8858-156A97F1673C.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Ty 4 response
The problem with shaving i sometimes do it to escape arab pheno but it makes me look weird (see photos)
I did the curtain hair too grown out but my hair is very thin
(Btw y im turkish and live in Germany)
I also live in germany . Dealing with same problem . But luckily my hair is slightly blond . I always make sure everything is shaved . I also applied keratin to my hair( ihave very bad hair quality) . I tried bumble in münchen and got 30 matches a day . Btw you look really decent on those pictures and your skin color is not dark . Make sure your name doesnt seem arabic like abdulah they will swipe left on you like they never swiped before xD. You wont even get a Wg (shared apartment ) from wg gesucht or similar websites with such a name haha . .
How tall are you ?

I also live in germany . Dealing with same problem . But luckily my hair is slightly blond . I always make sure everything is shaved . I also applied keratin to my hair( ihave very bad hair quality) . I tried bumble in münchen and got 30 matches a day . Btw you look really decent on those pictures and your skin color is not dark . Make sure your name doesnt seem arabic like abdulah they will swipe left on you like they never swiped before xD. You wont even get a Wg (shared apartment ) from wg gesucht or similar websites with such a name haha . .
How tall are you ?
My name is malcolm haha (english) and my last name doesnt sound arabic/turkish too
And im 1.80 (wearing alexander mcqueen tonget a lil boost on top of that)
I occasionaly shave and my friends always tell me that i look horriblr without beard (so does my mum and sis
Side note: i work part time in a hookah bar and there the girls are really into me last week i kissed a working partner (the only work place where my pheno is good haha)

Mirin that skin clearness but u look arabic thats ur problem

Turkey hair transplant, will be cheap

Focus on body maxxing too, face isn’t too bad. Keep stubble

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
My name is malcolm haha (english) and my last name doesnt sound arabic/turkish too
And im 1.80 (wearing alexander mcqueen tonget a lil boost on top of that)
I occasionaly shave and my friends always tell me that i look horriblr without beard (so does my mum and sis
Side note: i work part time in a hookah bar and there the girls are really into me last week i kissed a working partner (the only work place where my pheno is good haha)
dont listen to the other guy

your family is right you look like shit without the beard and without you still look ethnic but worse so keep it

looking ethnic in germany isnt bad, just go for ethnic girls (we all know there are a lot here) and many of them are attractive

theres even some german girls that prefers ethnics but its more rare

dont listen to the other guy

your family is right you look like shit without the beard and without you still look ethnic but worse so keep it

looking ethnic in germany isnt bad, just go for ethnic girls (we all know there are a lot here) and many of them are attractive

theres even some german girls that prefers ethnics but its more rare
Dude iam speaking out of experience i know what iam talking about . Most of girls here are saying "ich stehe nicht auf Ausländer". 90% of them and if they may do an exception they may consider an American/french/spanish but not turkish or an arab . That 10% who mayy date arabs/turkish are single moms or ethnic germans from balkan area ....
This man looks really handsome without a beard dont misinform him. He may have a chance with international students / tourists . Or even germans if he is lucky with a 5-6 .

Dude iam speaking out of experience i know what iam talking about . Most of girls here are saying "ich stehe nicht auf Ausländer". 90% of them and if they may do an exception they may consider an American/french/spanish but not turkish or an arab . That 10% who mayy date arabs/turkish are single moms or ethnic germans from balkan area ....
This man looks really handsome without a beard dont misinform him. He may have a chance with international students / tourists . Or even germans if he is lucky with a 5-6 .
my experience is completely opposite

arab/turkish ethnics are slmost fetishized in germany

Title
Im already eating healthy and going to the gym

Doing alright with girls at work/univ but get rejected by 10/10 girls
You never saw a 10/10 girl irl, you are talking about 6-7/10s and your SMV is made for 3-4/10 girls. Just call it a day, it is what it is.

Thick eyebrows are good, but yours are too thick. It looks a bit gay and fake, fix that.

Last edited:
Thats the only thing still. Holding me back
you dont have to put a lot of muscles . I think what you have now is enough . Trust me girls hate that . Dont follow the male gaze . *grow beard , build muscle , be masculine ...... thats what guys find attractive not girls .
*your friends arnt a reliable source of information because they propably have no experience plus they are just DUDES .
And your mother and sister are from turkey thats why they have other beauty standards. What they find attractive germans find it repulsive .
Hint for you : go to latin partys . Colombians and mexicans/ latins have lower standanrds than german girls . Plus they are sexier and more feminin . You may have 60% chance with them ;)
*go to other cities like münchen / berlin .

Thats true only in low class communities, yes. Most of them are Incels. But no girl with „Abitur“ or an academic career will look at them. Even higher class/educated turkish/arab girls go for classical german guys irl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and aziz0008

Maybe single moms or *shisha bar endgegner * :) . Aka women with kgs of makup and lip fillers from frankfurt xD .
ONly real germans will understand what iam saying

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Germania and Deleted member 15468
Maybe single moms or *shisha bar endgegner * :) . Aka women with kgs of makup and lip fillers from frankfurt xD .
balkan ethnic girls can be very gl and theyre very into meds

ofc no wants a dilara

I guess i have to hardmaxxing every single aspect, be ultra confident and hope to be lucky

43198985 22A3 4DAD A9B5 A607BC88D70F

What do u guys think of the diamond studs ?
YES because im ethic and they take attention away from pheno or NO because girls might think im gay
(Nose was before rhino now i dont have bump anymore):
22D5A0BB 708B 4801 9283 BF8EB92FF34A