what can i expect out of 3 months on 15mg mk677 and 0.25mg anastrozole a day?

M

MA_ascender

Sphinx

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
inb4 mk is cope i know im just waiting till i can get my hgh

not much

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
inb4 mk is cope i know im just waiting till i can get my hgh
MK isn't cope it just has a different route of action for increase HGH release by the pituitary gland by mimicking ghrelin.

When will you be getting your GH kit? How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
MK isn't cope it just has a different route of action for increase HGH release by the pituitary gland by mimicking ghrelin.

When will you be getting your GH kit? How old are you?
15 last month. gh is gonna come in play in late august to sept. maybe.

You could add 1-4cm to your final height maybe
off this cycle only? its just 3 months... though i will milk the most of it by sleeping and eating a lot, causing insulin spikes etc.

off this cycle only? its just 3 months... though i will milk the most of it by sleeping and eating a lot, causing insulin spikes etc.
No I'm talking about your end result.

Make sure you do bloods, don't crash E, look out for excessive GH symptoms like increased bone width on limbs or wrinkles on scalp/forehead. Get a blood sugar testing kit, they are cheap and can be done at home in less than a minute.

Good luck. Update in forum after you are done growing. Your calculated final height and your actual final height.

No I'm talking about your end result.

Make sure you do bloods, don't crash E, look out for excessive GH symptoms like increased bone width on limbs or wrinkles on scalp/forehead. Get a blood sugar testing kit, they are cheap and can be done at home in less than a minute.

Good luck. Update in forum after you are done growing. Your calculated final height and your actual final height.
after gh an all only 1-4 cm :forcedsmile: wtf. expected adult height 177.5 cm

after gh an all only 1-4 cm :forcedsmile: wtf. expected adult height 177.5 cm
This is what the studies conclude, I am basing my knowledge off that.

5ft9 - 5ft10/11 is good increase imo

then wear lifts or good shoes and boom, you are 6ft/6ft1.

didnt that study on non gh deficient kids for 2 years give like 16 cm for AI + HGH treatment?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff

and 177.5 is 5'10 not 5'9

• +1
didnt that study on non gh deficient kids for 2 years give like 16 cm for AI + HGH treatment?
Could you link it if you have it? If not I'll try to find it myself.

The study I'm basing off my knowledge from was a study with children with ISS.

Height gain [mean (SE)] at 24 months was: AI, +14.0 (0.8) cm; GH, +17.1 (0.9) cm; AI/GH, +18.9 (0.8) cm (P < .0006, analysis of covariance). Height SDS was: AI, −1.73 (0.12); GH, −1.43 (0.14); AI/GH, −1.25 (0.12) (P < .0012). Those treated through 36 months grew more

• Hmm...

Height gain [mean (SE)] at 24 months was: AI, +14.0 (0.8) cm; GH, +17.1 (0.9) cm; AI/GH, +18.9 (0.8) cm (P < .0006, analysis of covariance). Height SDS was: AI, −1.73 (0.12); GH, −1.43 (0.14); AI/GH, −1.25 (0.12) (P < .0012). Those treated through 36 months grew more
@ParanoidHungLatino @n9wiff this is what i was talking about

there's no way an AI can give you that much height, tf
they were 14. AIs increase test which increases IGF-1 sensitivity

im gonna rope bro im so jealous
im litteraly gonna cum all over my screen if I gain 7cm in a year, that's legit all I need to get away from manlet level

im litteraly gonna cum all over my screen if I gain 7cm in a year, that's legit all I need to get away from manlet level
current height? i wouldnt get my hopes up tbh

fakecel you dont need your ais or hgh now you will kindly ship them to meeee. but srs you'll probably need mk or gh to grow 7cm

fakecel you dont need your ais or hgh now you will kindly ship them to meeee. but srs you'll probably need mk or gh to grow 7cm
as i said i just took 1mg of anastrazole and 10mg of mk, slow on the mk because idk how to control my blood sugar yet, high quality HGH coming soon I will inject 5IU's everyday, I'm pairing this with a heavy protein and calorie diet I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BLOAT, heavy cardio and 2mg's of melatonin ed and 175cm is manlet, at least where I live, 6 feet is manlet

as i said i just took 1mg of anastrazole and 10mg of mk, slow on the mk because idk how to control my blood sugar yet, high quality HGH coming soon I will inject 5IU's everyday, I'm pairing this with a heavy protein and calorie diet I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BLOAT, heavy cardio and 2mg's of melatonin ed
ropefuel for me

anything below 6'2 frauded is ropefuel, my only hope is compensating with my face :feelswhy:
hopefully i can get some money to avoid staying short forever :Comfy: