what can i fix about my face?

subhumanromanian

subhumanromanian

Iron
without filters or any hair i'm literally sub5. i know i look disgusting and i'm genuinely sick of it. my smile lines are insane, my eyebags are sunken into my cheeks, my eye and nose area, my midface ratio is terrible lit everything

i literally have an old disgusting man phenotype w a bulbous nose

is it over for me?

Attachments

• 20240815_040514.jpg
    20240815_040514.jpg
    815.4 KB · Views: 0
Use Vaseline b4 you go to sleep for the lines it helps me sometimes. Vollufiline helps a lot with eye area but you need a pretty good eye cream and derma stamp/roller with it. I fraud my lips by pushing my younger against them while meeting, and debloat before assuming any recessions, that’s all I know form the top of my head.

• +1
Reactions: subhumanromanian
Use Vaseline b4 you go to sleep for the lines it helps me sometimes. Vollufiline helps a lot with eye area but you need a pretty good eye cream and derma stamp/roller with it. I fraud my lips by pushing my younger against them while meeting, and debloat before assuming any recessions, that’s all I know form the top of my head.
its genuinely so unfair man im 15 and have such terrible skin already yet i know im gonna be the only one feeling sorry for myself

• +1
Reactions: ethionormie