What can i improve and how?

roadtomtn

roadtomtn

„It all has to come to this, tomorrow is the day…“
is it over for my friend? 14 years old i think, 186cm

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
i would recommend for them to work on their neck and get it thicker/bigger (exercising it and stretching), the thin neck is a failo. also probably his UEE but thats probably just the angle. other than that pretty good

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
i would recommend for them to work on their neck and get it thicker/bigger (exercising it and stretching), the thin neck is a failo. also probably his UEE but thats probably just the angle. other than that pretty good
Its the angle yeah, i think he has almost no uee normally

yea thats good, just train the neck, try getting fuller lips, and in my opinion honestly better hair but thats subjective
Yeah he had a middle part, buzzed, and got random shit rn, buzz and middle part were alrigjht tbh

This guy definitely mogs, lower bf% and I’d assume taller too. Also has better eye area which is the first thing people see.
In this video his uee is kinda high, irl its less, plus he sent me this snap while he was in school unfrauded ect

In this video his uee is kinda high, irl its less, plus he sent me this snap while he was in school unfrauded ect
That’s great if it’s unfrauded, I could see that the uee was less than when he was looking down when he panned the camera up, which is why his eye area is better than the other guys.

That’s great if it’s unfrauded, I could see that the uee was less than when he was looking down when he panned the camera up, which is why his eye area is better than the other guys.
Whats there to improve? Could you tell me and ill tell him then

Whats there to improve? Could you tell me and ill tell him then
It’s a matter of the bone structure which is hard to change without surgery. An easy improvement for the eye area is to make the eyebrows thicker and darker to make the colouring better.

• +1
Reactions: roadtomtn
It’s a matter of the bone structure which is hard to change without surgery. An easy improvement for the eye area is to make the eyebrows thicker and darker to make the colouring better.
Ill tell him, thanks

• +1
Reactions: ascensiongod416