What can i improve (high bodyfat btw like over 20%)

Kabylesmog

Kabylesmog

Nightmare of Niggers, Araps and Eurocels
IMG 7717

A front profile visual would be good as well but your ratios are great and you have good facial harmony and an amazing eye area but i cant really tell what your canthal tilt is without a front profile pic. But just start cutting and growing out your hair 2-3 inches and you should climb at least 1 psl

A front profile visual would be good as well but your ratios are great and you have good facial harmony and an amazing eye area but i cant really tell what your canthal tilt is without a front profile pic. But just start cutting and growing out your hair 2-3 inches and you should climb at least 1 psl
Thank you so much! My CT is weird cuz one eye (right) is negative and the other is neutral I’ll try to take a front pic tomorrow

Growout your hair, get a goatee, dye eyebrows, take potassium pills or Fruits enrich with Potassium, cut sugar, cut sodium, and prioritize Diet.
Would u recommend straight or curly hair cuz my natural hair is curly but i think I’d look better with straight (the colour of my hair is dark blonde btw)

• +1
Reactions: g00dvib3s1