What can I improve my looks more , here's my pic , any suggestions I need to accend more , I need to max my looks

Aditya.

Aditya.

It's time for us all to visit Gandy
Need help y'all

Attachments

• IMG-20231118-WA0034.jpg
    IMG-20231118-WA0034.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: pppokerface, IMOGYOU, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
Need help y'all
get lean, get prettyboy hair, get mustache goatee combo if you can grow it. start chew falim gum 2hours a day for stronger jaw

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook, pppokerface, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
get lean, get prettyboy hair, get mustache goatee combo if you can grow it. start chew falim gum 2hours a day for stronger jaw
I got pretty lean tbh I used to looks like shit 🫠 now i got better but I still have baby fat on my cheeks , aight I'll get prettyboy hairstyle , i can easily grow full beard and goatee , I used keep goatee but trimmed it off , I have that 2 rubber typa chewing things jaw exerciser and i put those in my molar teeth , thanks for your reply buddy i consider it and appreciate it 👍

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 46997
Here i how I used to look 3 months ago 😹

Attachments

• IMG-20231027-WA0056.jpg
    IMG-20231027-WA0056.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 46997
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, SidharthTheSlayer, D3v and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nigkook, Whitepill_Saint and Aditya.
you have improved
Thank you so much buddy i appreciate your response and advise, which prettyboy hairstyle would suit me i tried to find but i couldn't find good one , I have dimond face shape, pls recommend me one and any other advise for me ?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
get rid of the teenage mustache thingy or just grow into a beard
My parents will beat shit Outta me if did that and they'll think I'm gay 💀 they already scolded me for having middle part hairstyle 😭😭

• JFL
Thank you so much buddy i appreciate your response and advise, which prettyboy hairstyle would suit me i tried to find but i couldn't find good one , I have dimond face shape, pls recommend me one and any other advise for me ?
just try one of the hairstyles in this thread that would suit you
prettyboy maxxing guide

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 46997
Pedofile phenotype

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, RAMU KAKA, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
The Jaw and the faxial hair

• JFL
My parents will beat shit Outta me if did that and they'll think I'm gay 💀 they already scolded me for having middle part hairstyle 😭😭
thats the problem u let ur parents decide everything for you keep getting dominated by ur parents to be a slave to have another worthless curry life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, SidharthTheSlayer, Aditya. and 2 others
Ouch , honestly prettyboymaxxing yo hair isn't a good idea because you have an almost Bengali phenotype and middle parts look absolutely comical on indians , id say js grow it out and you're good enough to larp as one of those guitar and surfboard endian hippies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, D3v and zura
step one, dont be indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Badg96Lover
Ouch , honestly prettyboymaxxing yo hair isn't a good idea because you have an almost Bengali phenotype and middle parts look absolutely comical on indians , id say js grow it out and you're good enough to larp as one of those guitar and surfboard endian hippies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, D3v and Aditya.
Need help y'all
Lose fas fat, fix nose area and jaw area. Fix your hairstyle. For softmax get hard chewing gum. Go to the gym and until you've grown out your goatee shave your stashe, it looks horrible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Aditya.
Lose fas fat, fix nose area and jaw area. Fix your hairstyle. For softmax get hard chewing gum. Go to the gym and until you've grown out your goatee shave your stashe, it looks horrible
Okiee I'll try to get lose of my baby fat
Can you tell me how can I fix my jaw and nose area 😄 I'll think about shaving off my moustache

• JFL
thats the problem u let ur parents decide everything for you keep getting dominated by ur parents to be a slave to have another worthless curry life
Let's see

• JFL
Aight i appreciate your reply buddy :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 47258
How i can do that can you recommend me thread pls
Ngl i don’t have threads but search up masseter / massater muscle (idk how to spell) and there Are alot of guides to growing facial hair

• JFL
Ngl i don’t have threads but search up masseter / massater muscle (idk how to spell) and there Are alot of guides to growing facial hair
I can easily grow full beard np about that , I'll learn about masseter muscles around my jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51465
Can you recommend me hairstyle which would suit on me ? Pls

• +1
  • JFL

Attachments

• prevention-hair-types-chart-1665779160.jpg
    prevention-hair-types-chart-1665779160.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
fluffy hair is perfect for 2b
There are too many type of them I'm confused about which one to choose :( i really need help from y'all PPL

• JFL
There are too many type of them I'm confused about which one to choose :( i really need help from y'all PPL
this haircut ascends you if youre ugly im currently growing it out to look like this

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    681.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
this haircut ascends you if youre ugly im currently growing it out to look like this
Ohh nice nice I'll try similar like these one , if you have any other suggestions tell me , and thank you so much for your reply buddy :)

• JFL
Grow out bro best option
Yuh i decided I want to grow out my last month ,, but how to maintain those hair to suit on my face and which will one most suit me one that's what I am confused about the most

• JFL
Yuh i decided I want to grow out my last month ,, but how to maintain those hair to suit on my face and which will one most suit me one that's what I am confused about the most
Usually there's a face shape calculation on which the most suitable hairstyle will be picked so try one of those AI thingies , what ethnicity are you btw?

• JFL
Usually there's a face shape calculation on which the most suitable hairstyle will be picked so try one of those AI thingies , what ethnicity are you btw?
Maratha , hindu

• JFL
  • JFL
Maratha , hindu

Maratha , hindu
Oh wow honestly I'm surprised with the pheno bro you could pass for bong or any other north east , my mom side is also marathi they just look like tanned indo brachid phenotype, do you mind if I ask which caste ?

• JFL
Oh wow honestly I'm surprised with the pheno bro you could pass for bong or any other north east , my mom side is also marathi they just look like tanned indo brachid phenotype, do you mind if I ask which caste ?
I'm open and general caste is same right?

• JFL
  • +1
Can you tell me what does pass for bong or any other north east sentence cuz I'm new to this forum I don't know much about slangs here etc , be my guide bro 😭

• JFL
I'm open and general caste is same right?
I'm surprised honestly bro because marathis often have high indo Aryan infulence on facial features etc

• JFL
Can you tell me what does pass for bong or any other north east sentence cuz I'm new to this forum I don't know much about slangs here etc , be my guide bro 😭
mtlb you look like Bengali or Assamese easily

• JFL
I'm surprised honestly bro because marathis often have high indo Aryan infulence on facial features etc
Might be bcs of grandfather cuz he was adopted and we dosen't know much anything about their background

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
But is that bad or good thing tho to have this type of pheno I have 😭???
it's not necessarily bad but the truecels on this forum would say it's automatically over , pheno barely matters though girls irl do not give a fuck about this lookism bs

• JFL