What can I improve on 18M

N

Notthatguy

Silver
Screenshot 20230824 002449 Gallery

Should I use sea salt spray for more texture in my hair for tiktok hair or nah

you could have a God tier ascension, but considering that ur askint about sea salt spry and hair when you’re literlaly fat with acne pretty much says it all. you’ve got so much potential, it’s sad well neber see you fulfill it cuz ur a pathetic little loser

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 32486 and ymb
you could have a God tier ascension, but considering that ur askint about sea salt spry and hair when you’re literlaly fat with acne pretty much says it all. you’ve got so much potential, it’s sad well neber see you fulfill it cuz ur a pathetic little loser
Because I already run for a hour a day and lost 17 pounds lately and got a skin care routine and lost a good amount of acne im already working on that I just need to know my style and hairstyle now.

I switched to cerave cleansers because i found out what my dermatologist gave me was bullshit and when I switched to this I found a difference and it's been a week

good base tbh you need to

get lean
get good skincare
get better colouring (go out to the sun more and beta carotene max (super important))
get a good haircut when you've done all these

• +1
Reactions: Detective
good base tbh you need to

get lean
get good skincare
get better colouring (go out to the sun more and beta carotene max (super important))
get a good haircut when you've done all these
Bro I can't even go out into the sun I have to run at night because of school and work

Ropemaxx and shotgunmaxx for maximum results