What can I improve on and what surgeries should I get

S

Slavman

Iron
Hey, I'm new to all this and looking for some advice. What can I do to improve my face. If there are any surgeries I should get for areas that can't be improved naturally. Also, could you give me a rating and suggest what it would take to bring me up to a 7 or higher?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0357.jpeg
    IMG_0357.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0359.jpeg
    IMG_0359.jpeg
    866 KB · Views: 0
bimax
also might want rhino but if you think it looks fine then ignore

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and leideus
You have a great base. If you have good money, then you can ascend easily after a few surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Slavman
just fix ur health, exercise cardio sleep food, stop unhealthy habits ezpz

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Back in my days, the answers would have asked to kys because it's over but now everyone thinks they are the new wheat waffles pro rater.
- subhuman tier lower third ( shit ass white thin lips, subhuman tier maxilia, ramus 404, mandible non existent, ogre shrek like philtrum )
- nose fucked up.
- High ass hairline
" what would it take to take me to seven " 5 prayers a day and an eppley 12 gauge shotgun shell implant special. Realistically, if you're not atleast 6" you are like a 3 psl genetic dead thrash, and all u can try are very high risk high reward surgeries like bi max or lefort 3, aint no way u can become a 7 even if by god's will all surgeries work
You can try to oofy doofymax and secure a girl with ressources but she will never love u for what u are.
A nose jobe seems also ok.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, gem23 and Slavman
just fix ur health, exercise cardio sleep food, stop unhealthy habits ezpz

Back in my days, the answers would have asked to kys because it's over but now everyone thinks they are the new wheat waffles pro rater.
- subhuman tier lower third ( shit ass white thin lips, subhuman tier maxilia, ramus 404, mandible non existent, ogre shrek like philtrum )
- nose fucked up.
- High ass hairline
" what would it take to take me to seven " 5 prayers a day and an eppley 12 gauge shotgun shell implant special. Realistically, if you're not atleast 6" you are like a 3 psl genetic dead thrash, and all u can try are very high risk high reward surgeries like bi max or lefort 3, aint no way u can become a 7 even if by god's will all surgeries work
You can try to oofy doofymax and secure a girl with ressources but she will never love u for what u are.
A nose jobe seems also ok.
Yea i saw a real psl rating and ain’t getting til 7 ik. So nose job, bi max and a hair transplants, and pray for better genetics next life, thx 🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22