Magnesium 400mg
Zinc 25mg
D3 5000iu
Vitamin E
Vitamin C 1g
DIM 200mg
and I take Accutane 30mg if i breakout

I had L-Carnitine and Omega 3 but they finished so i have to get more

and for skincare i just moisturize using La Roche Posay Effaclar H iso biome lmk if theres any other good moisturizers and gentle cleansers since i have sensitive skin

I drink a lot of Redbull and coffee everyday

Lmk what else i can do or improve

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
SUPPLEMENTS ARE FUCKING COPE RETARD HAHAAHAHHA BITCH KEEP WASTING YOUR MONEY KEEP GIVING YOUR MONEY TO JEWS HAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING SLAVE YOU FUCKING SLAVE KEEP GIVING YOUR MONEY TO JEWS COPE SUPPLEMENTS COPE COPE COPE KEEP TAKING ALL THAT KEROSENE AND SNAKE OIL INTO YOUR BODY FUCKING FAGGOT SUPPLEMENTS ARE HARMFUL THEY KILL YOUR LIBIDO HAHAHWE WHEN WILL THESE FAGGOTS WAKE UP MFS CALLED NOTCHICOLACHOWSKI TOO YOU FUCKING TIKTOKCEL GREYCEL I HOPE YOU FUCKING GET CANCER SUPPLEMENTS ARE FUCKING COPE YOU ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY AND FUCKING RETARD SUPPLEMENTS ARE A LOOKSMIN BECAUSE EXTRACTED WITH KEROSENE AND SNAKE OIL

• +1
Reactions: bloatmaxxer, SubhumanForever, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
SUPPLEMENTS ARE FUCKING COPE RETARD HAHAAHAHHA BITCH KEEP WASTING YOUR MONEY KEEP GIVING YOUR MONEY TO JEWS HAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING SLAVE YOU FUCKING SLAVE KEEP GIVING YOUR MONEY TO JEWS COPE SUPPLEMENTS COPE COPE COPE KEEP TAKING ALL THAT KEROSENE AND SNAKE OIL INTO YOUR BODY FUCKING FAGGOT SUPPLEMENTS ARE HARMFUL THEY KILL YOUR LIBIDO HAHAHWE WHEN WILL THESE FAGGOTS WAKE UP MFS CALLED NOTCHICOLACHOWSKI TOO YOU FUCKING TIKTOKCEL GREYCEL I HOPE YOU FUCKING GET CANCER SUPPLEMENTS ARE FUCKING COPE YOU ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY AND FUCKING RETARD SUPPLEMENTS ARE A LOOKSMIN BECAUSE EXTRACTED WITH KEROSENE AND SNAKE OIL
they work for me so idrc retard

they work for me so idrc retard
I hope you fucking get cancer and no they dont work for you you're experiencing something called:

Placebo

because it's been proven supplements are not absorbed and have low bioavailability, SCIENTIFICALLY.

• +1
Reactions: xuzky
I hope you fucking get cancer and no they dont work for you you're experiencing something called:

Placebo

because it's been proven supplements are not absorbed and have low bioavailability, SCIENTIFICALLY.
muh science.. taking vitamin D makes u immortal :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
muh science.. taking vitamin D makes u immortal :feelsgood:
This guy is the fucking epitome and the pinnacle of "Tiktokcelism, Graycelism" like holy fuck this faggot JFL everyday atleast 10 graycel tiktokcels come and ask stuff about supplements

This guy is the fucking epitome and the pinnacle of "Tiktokcelism, Graycelism" like holy fuck this faggot JFL everyday atleast 10 graycel tiktokcels come and ask stuff about supplements
taking supplements is subhuman trait

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I am currently taking ;
Calcium 1g
Magnesium 400mg
Zinc 25mg
D3 5000iu
Vitamin E
Vitamin C 1g
DIM 200mg

and for skincare i just moisturize using La Roche Posay Effaclar H iso biome lmk if theres any other good moisturizers and gentle cleansers since i have sensitive skin

Remove Accutane asap (livertox in the long run), reduce vitamin C to 750 mg as higher is useless anyway, remove calcium (high probability of atherosclerosis in the long run) and eat cheese, remove fish oils supplements (majority of totox oxidative indice is too high anyway) and eat salmon or maquerel or matjes

So overall spare some money wisely

I am currently taking ;
Calcium 1g
Magnesium 400mg
Zinc 25mg
D3 5000iu
Vitamin E
Vitamin C 1g
DIM 200mg

Calcium and Zinc have extremely low bioavailability like %1-2

stop buying ANYTHING, save for surgeries, when will skincare mfs finally learn that chad eats pizza all day long doesnt take any supplements and fucks stacies all the time

Add vitamine b5 , megadose it

"and I take Accutane 30mg if i breakout"
Bro take it good or dont take it at all simple

Vitamine E is pretty usseless

Add vitamine b5 , megadose it

"and I take Accutane 30mg if i breakout"
Bro take it good or dont take it at all simple

Vitamine E is pretty usseless
I take vitamin for acne scars since i heard it helps I took accutane for 5 months straight and now im stopping but i still have 1 pack left i just take it when my skin breaks out a little and ill try vitamin b5 and see how it goes. ppreciate the advice