be serious bruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, xxv, halloweed and 4 others
You look like you major in gender studies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, leon567, xxv and 4 others
Sometimes I feel like niggas don't have self awareness :forcedsmile: not tryna be mean but you know all they're gonna do is clown you
isn’t this the rate me like what

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Sub5kang
idk its not there for me
It's over bro your face is on an incel website forever :feelswhy:, at least your thread will be forgotten about in an hour or two since there's like a million made daily :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Guiltyfeelings, skkrrrtcantdo and deadstock
It's over bro your face is on an incel website forever :feelswhy:, at least your thread will be forgotten about in an hour or two since there's like a million made daily :ogre:
fuck it we ball

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Sub5kang and nword49
shave eyebrows is crazy
u look more masculine without eyebrows ur too feminine with these eyebrows u could make surgery for eyebrow to make it bigger like these hair transplantation fags xd

You look like Eminem if he was a 13 year old lesbian that majored in gender studies, you are also naked and I think your cock was out in this picture

Dyke + looks 12 are the biggest failos
u too funny man 😭wth

4261203 IMG 3634

what i see before my abusive lesbian girlfriend of 2 years rapes and physically assaults me

the only thing you're missing to fully dykemaxx are tattoos and piercings LOL

View attachment 3047725please let me know what to improve and how
Don’t mind the obese incels replying to this thread. You look young so you have plenty of bone growth left. Hop on hgh if you can and supp d3 + k2 to help further bone growth. As of now, you have a great pheno, eye area, and pretty good zygos. I’d rate htn **for your age**, im sure u will be a mogger if ur bines continue to grow. Also try growing hair out and be as active as possible and train your neck once your fully developed.

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Don’t mind the obese incels replying to this thread. You look young so you have plenty of bone growth left. Hop on hgh if you can and supp d3 + k2 to help further bone growth. As of now, you have a great pheno, eye area, and pretty good zygos. I’d rate htn **for your age**, im sure u will be a mogger if ur bines continue to grow. Also try growing hair out and be as active as possible and train your neck once your fully developed.
How old is he?

I'm just fucking with you because you look like a south park caricature of a lesbian. Just wait until you're like 18
i don’t wanna look like that how to fix

okay i will thanks for your help

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and nword49