What can I take to stop being lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
belisa14

belisa14

Steroid lover
Title.

I’m such a fucking loser, sleep schedule fucked, barely even go to the gym any more, school work fucked, have no friends, even when I fix things it only lasts for a week.
I’m rotting and wasting my life.

What can I take to improve this? I was considering taking a low dose of test, but I haven’t even turned 17 yet (next week I will). So there’s obviously complications, might still do it tho.

I’ve heard people talk about ADHD medicine and stuff, just curious is this sustainable long term? Will my brain be fried?

Also haven’t really looked into nootropics, is it worth taking shit to optimise brain?

I’m also taking an AI so my undeveloped brain might already be fucked fellas.

Edit:
I might be depressed I’m not a fag or anything but how do I fix.
Ty

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Akhi
Go for 14km in total runs everyday. That will make you energetic and driven. Plus excellent athlete level cardio, lung and heart health.

Remember to put topical Glucosamine cream on your knees and ankles to prevent arthritis/cartilage wear and tear.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, aleksander and Shkreliii
Title.

I’m such a fucking loser, sleep schedule fucked, barely even go to the gym any more, school work fucked, have no friends, even when I fix things it only lasts for a week.

What can I take to improve this? I was considering taking a low dose of test, but I haven’t even turned 17 yet (next week I will). So there’s obviously complications, might still do it tho.

I’ve heard people talk about ADHD medicine and stuff, just curious is this sustainable long term? Will my brain be fried?

Also haven’t really looked into nootropics, is it worth taking shit to optimise brain?

Ty
U poisioned bro u need detox

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
My bio says everything

• +1
Go for 14km in total runs everyday. That will make you energetic and driven. Plus excellent athlete level cardio, lung and heart health.

Remember to put topical Glucosamine cream on your knees and ankles to prevent arthritis/cartilage wear and tear.
Bro hes already lazy what makes you think hes gonna run 14 kms everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, BoredPrince, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others

Don’t really have time for that.
I have made an “ideal” schedule that I’d like to stick by, I work like 2 jobs as well so I wouldn’t have time with school and gym.

• +1
Don’t really have time for that.
I have made an “ideal” schedule that I’d like to stick by, I work like 2 jobs as well so I wouldn’t have time with school and gym

You could study in the time of working 2 jobs and earn way more after your degree maybe even up to Master's. But I guess you're too stupid for all of that. Continue wagecucking.

• +1
Vivance

• +1
You could study in the time of working 2 jobs and earn way more after your degree maybe even up to Master's. But I guess you're too stupid for all of that. Continue wagecucking.
Degree? Nigga I’m not even 17 yet.

• +1
  • +1
150 mg of test every week

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Feliezzx

Does topical work better than oral?

• +1
wish i knew

if you smoke lots of weed that is probably the issue

• +1
No offence, even if you took a magic medicine, you'd still rot, detoxing is better long term, learn yourself

Anything unnatural cause problems

How fat ? I am at 23-25% bodyfat. It enough or more ?
You need be fat on natural diet dummy all raw food which is super hard to gain only milkshakes and meat can make u gain

fatty means 10lbs overweight or 20lbs

• +1
Reactions: kebab
You need be fat on natural diet dummy all raw food which is super hard to gain only milkshakes and meat can make u gain
I only eat meat, chicken, milk, eggs and cheese. And it all comes from high quality farm.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
I only eat meat, chicken, milk, eggs and cheese. And it all comes from high quality farm.
try this 6 raw eggs 300ml raw milk 1banana and raw honey mix blender and sip every 2 or 1 minute like 40 min sipping and you can do every 1 hour like sipping 40 min and after wait 40min so after sipping 1 hour wait

• Love it
This is ehat i do then i have no money

• +1
Title.

Edit:
I might be depressed I’m not a fag or anything but how do I fix.
Ty
can you remake the thread in looksmaxxing it needs to be locked here cause it doesnt belong in m&S

• +1
Reactions: belisa14

total bs, schizoid.....

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Status
Not open for further replies.