What can/should I train in the gym?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I'm doing @Prettyboy's Full-Body routine where I'm able to train each muscle group x2 / week, the issue here is that some exercises are still difficult for me (as a beginner) and some others are not; I was mainly focusing on Weightlifting to adapt my bones and strengthen my muscles (improve posture) and other benefits for someone my age (15). What else should I add/do to my routine?

Also: The day before yesterday while I was doing Dumbbell shrugs I carried too much weight and taking into account that my arm was dropped/stretched I think my muscle contracted, since I have Post-workout pain since yesterday (I'm not able to even bend my arm). What should I do for these cases and what to do next to prevent it? Dynamic/static stretches? :unsure:

Gym is cope for ur age JBs dont care about muscles, join a sports team instead it’s a NTmax too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived
Do framemaxxing

Gym is cope for ur age JBs dont care about muscles, join a sports team instead it’s a NTmax too
Not true. Gym can enhance your physical appearance. Especially for someone who's skinny fat like myself.