What can we do that’s proven to thicken and possibly darken eyebrows?

O

one job away

Kraken
What can I do?

Latisse for lashes.

But what for brows?

Provide picture proof please

Last edited:
oral min

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Minox I guess? I don't recall your eyebrows being very sparse

Minox I guess? I don't recall your eyebrows being very sparse
Yeah. They aren’t terrible but could be a lot better. I applied some filter and it really does wonders.

why would you want darker eyebrows? increased facial contrast is a feminine trait and makes males less attractive. Shape matters more

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • +1
Reactions: one job away
why would you want darker eyebrows? increased facial contrast is a feminine trait and makes males less attractive. Shape matters more
Nah eyebrow density, color and thickness is important. You need them for good contrast.

give me just $1k and I myself would perform the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and one job away
Are you talking about the pics I sent? Thats not a morph, those are my eyebrows?
No. OP's. He sent me a morph in PMs.

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
How to deal with caterpillar eyebrows? Isn't waxing gay?
Idk never been a problem for me, maybe use less dye on the ends? Waxing isn't gay but I don't see why you would want to wax your eyebrows that seems like a very bad idea.

Idk never been a problem for me, maybe use less dye on the ends? Waxing isn't gay but I don't see why you would want to wax your eyebrows that seems like a very bad idea.
My main issue is that my eyebrows are a bit too messy and big. I actually trim them with a razor because threading is too painful.

I will probably get them lasered into shape.

• +1
Nah. My eyebrow hairs are black. I am an ethnic so we tend to have a lot of thick dark hair on our faces. It's kind of a looksmin tbh.

• +1
low iq larp right ? right ??

What can I do?

Latisse for lashes.

But what for brows?

Provide picture proof please
don’t use latisse for lashes there are anecdotes that it causes orbital fat loss, just use minox on your brows and the lashes will grow with them

• +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего
don’t use latisse for lashes there are anecdotes that it causes orbital fat loss, just use minox on your brows and the lashes will grow with them
You’re legit just quoting other clueless people here. Give a valid source with showcase pictures. Invalid opinion otherwise.

Out of the 2000 people who allow themselves to comment their „expertise“ on latisse only amnesia actually took it

Last edited:
You’re legit just quoting other clueless people here. Give a valid source with showcase pictures. Invalid opinion otherwise.

Out of the 2000 people who allow themselves to comment their „expertise“ on latisse only amnesia actually took it

this was one thread i found from the dozens on real self and reddit. It may be rare but i wouldn’t risk it

Very high iq. Bless u

• +1
Reactions: twilight

this is a post by a foid who is just showing her 2 month progress and you can still already see the fat loss and hollowing - if you want cillian murphy eyes you do you but i’m sticking to minox

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: one job away and Growth Plate

this is a post by a foid who is just showing her 2 month progress and you can still already see the fat loss and hollowing - if you want cillian murphy eyes you do you but i’m sticking to minox

Damn it's so bad that

It looked like she paid for her eyelash results with selling her orbital fat

• +1
Reactions: twilight