What Can You Say About My Frame?

D

Deleted member 22705

Silver
Upper part of the body only, fat stomach and swollen breasts.

Attachments

• 20221021_191131.jpg
    20221021_191131.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Upper part of the body only, fat stomach and swollen breasts.
Average I gues.

But please don't post pics of your body publically. People are gonna be cruel to you on here.

Like I said, lose weight and if you still have gyno then consider gyno removal surgery. It is pretty straightforward.

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
Average I gues.

But please don't post pics of your body publically. People are gonna be cruel to you on here.

Like I said, lose weight and if you still have gyno then consider gyno removal surgery. It is pretty straightforward.
He's a masochist

I would feel disgusted looking in the mirror

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
Brother please stop making these threads, dm me I'll help you lose weight, please bro please I wanna see you do well this is not the way

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Bodyfat too high to tell. Dude ditch this website and go on daily morning runs with some aesthetic music playing in headphones. This alone if you do it for a year will help you more than any advice anyone gave you here

Brother please stop making these threads, dm me I'll help you lose weight, please bro please I wanna see you do well this is not the way
He needs to leave the forum and work on softmaxxing. People here will just drag him down and turn him into a meme.

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
He needs to leave the forum and work on softmaxxing. People here will just drag him down and turn him into a meme.
Exactly, but I at least wanna give him my diet and workout plan before he leaves. People struggling with weight, when left to their own devices, tend to fall off the wagon. Especially if he's American, it's all too common.