What cantil tilt is this?

Positive/neuteral

neutral

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Neutral or very slight negative. Just draw a line from corner to corner to find out.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, toptearmm, Deleted member 3593 and 2 others
These are your eyes now correct?

Yes, It will become more and more positive as my lower lid lowers back down
Have you spoke to Taban? Enlighten us in your conversations, would be very curious about what he tells patients during this time of the recovery phase.

Have you spoke to Taban? Enlighten us in your conversations, would be very curious about what he tells patients during this time of the recovery phase.

Basically it’s my lower eyelids that are still “weird”

The reason I look like I’m I’m squinting all the time and look unnatural is because my lower eyelid is to high up. As it comes back down in the next 2 months it’ll look more natural and more positive tilted. He said everything is progressing normally as it should

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 2846 and Golden Glass
Neutral or very slight negative. Just draw a line from corner to corner to find out.
Not even near negative actually lol, it's slightly positive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LordNorwood
Basically it’s my lower eyelids that are still “weird”

The reason I look like I’m I’m squinting all the time and look unnatural is because my lower eyelid is to high up. As it comes back down in the next 2 months it’ll look more natural and more positive tilted. He said everything is progressing normally as it should

I see. That must be good to hear on your part. You still planning on sharing final before and afters?

And quick question, if the lower kid is going to come back down, wouldn’t that make tilt more negative? seems intuitive to me but tbf oculoplast it is one of my weak spots.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
I see. That must be good to hear on your part. You still planning on sharing final before and afters?

And quick question, if the lower kid is going to come back down, wouldn’t that make tilt more negative? seems intuitive to me but tbf oculoplast it is one of my weak spots.

Taban says it’ll make it more positive. Dunno why.

And yeah I’ll share final results come around March

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 2846 and Golden Glass
Taban says it’ll make it more positive. Dunno why.

And yeah I’ll share final results come around March
Cool, you shouldn’t post them until you get your final results, but I think it would be interesting to take weekly pictures so at the end you can make a collage of how the results slowly went from you 1 week post op to your final transformation.

like I said don’t post them until the end unless you want to PM them to ppl, and don’t post them publicly unless you want ppl to mock you for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Not even near negative actually lol, it's slightly positive
On second glance I think you're right actually
What's the best?
Positive is considered the best but imo is not that huge a component of eye area and you can even get away with slight negative and be fine
profound negative looks like shit though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, DianabolDownie and Golden Glass
My left eye does the same thing where it folds down like that idk what causes it

Hows your lateral orbital rim?

ever consider getting a browridge implant?

I think I might need this

take a pic of your side profile and see if it resembles the "before" in this picture

if you dont like the result, you can always remove it.

A browrdige implant is relatively cheap as I recall.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Hows your lateral orbital rim?

ever consider getting a browridge implant?

Rim implants helped but it’s seeming like a waste of money tbh. Wished I’d saved the money for jaw implants instead

I already have a good brow ridge. From the profile it’s pretty masc

Rim implants helped but it’s seeming like a waste of money tbh. Wished I’d saved the money for jaw implants instead

I already have a good brow ridge. From the profile it’s pretty masc
do you have a picture of your side profile? you may need bsso

Surgery is the only way

Lol at copers here.
Looks slighty positive. Just lashes giving impression of NCT

• +1
Reactions: LooksPSL, Titbot and Deleted member 2933