What car should i buy?

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
thinking of getting my first car, wanna spend my saved up money but id probably not spend more than 20k for my first car, second-handed

depends on what you need.

reliable daily with low gas mileage? any jap car, mazda3, honda civic, toyota corolla etc

you might be tempted to get cheap mercs/bmws but do not. a cheap german car is the most expensive thing you can own.

still, if you find something clean, something like a A5 or 4 Series is the perfect car for a young guy imo.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
You should buy these nuts on your chin

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
depends on what you need.

reliable daily with low gas mileage? any jap car, mazda3, honda civic, toyota corolla etc

you might be tempted to get cheap mercs/bmws but do not. a cheap german car is the most expensive thing you can own.

still, if you find something clean, something like a A5 or 4 Series is the perfect car for a young guy imo.
i just turned 18 if that matters

i know jackshit about cars literally just got interested

i know ill be paying a lot of insurance

Anyway im looking for like a second-hand car, mileage doesnt matter to me, why should i not get a cheap bmw? if youre experienced please ill read every molecule

i just turned 18 if that matters

i know jackshit about cars literally just got interested

i know ill be paying a lot of insurance

Anyway im looking for like a second-hand car, mileage doesnt matter to me, why should i not get a cheap bmw? if youre experienced please ill read every molecule
German cars are not reliable if they are not properly maintained. Most second hand German cars are beaten down and unmaintained with high mileage which will make them suck your wallet dry unless you know how to turn a wrench or two.

You can still get one, but for that you should learn a few thing about cars so you can identify what’s clean or not.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Newest bimax 2024 is good car, perfect for you