what carbs to lean bulk with?

mistermogger

mistermogger

100mg test permablast
hi everyone, i want to bulk and i want to do it without goy nigger carbs to preserve my good overall health

what should i be using for carbs to bulk up properly? pasta? potatoes? preferably cheap alternatives cuz im broke asf :lul:

never bulk jfl the underweight chad will win every time over any bloatbulkcel. just recomp

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
yea potatoes (sweet > normal), pasta, rice but tbh most of these carb sources are filler except sweet potatoes. you should be eating more fruit than carbs and veggies if anything.

but diet is lowk cope imo genetics will be the factor that caps your potential

yea potatoes (sweet > normal), pasta, rice but tbh most of these carb sources are filler except sweet potatoes. you should be eating more fruit than carbs and veggies if anything.

but diet is lowk cope imo genetics will be the factor that caps your potential
diet is cope???

bhai how will you recover after your workout? :lul: diet has to be the least cope out of anything ever

diet is cope???

bhai how will you recover after your workout? :lul: diet has to be the least cope out of anything ever
i said lowkey not highkey. plus you need to be eating more animal products if anything imo. there is no diet for subhuman/average genetics

i said lowkey not highkey. plus you need to be eating more animal products if anything imo. there is no diet for subhuman/average genetics
60% carbs, 30% protein (meat, not jewish powders) and 10% fat

i dont see myself making any bulk progress just off of animal products

hi everyone, i want to bulk and i want to do it without goy nigger carbs to preserve my good overall health

what should i be using for carbs to bulk up properly? pasta? potatoes? preferably cheap alternatives cuz im broke asf :lul:
Buckwheat. Use something that won't spike your blood sugar,consuming carbs like honey is good intra workout for quick energy and something like blueberries to replenish muscle glycogen

• +1
Reactions: mistermogger

Potatoes, bananas work a little, hmmm and maybe do pasta or oats (no so good for hormones) and make sure you avoid rice as it will give you an insane bloat (peak insuline lvs). (Really just avoid bulking lmao)

Potatoes, bananas work a little, hmmm and maybe do pasta or oats (no so good for hormones) and make sure you avoid rice as it will give you an insane bloat (peak insuline lvs). (Really just avoid bulking lmao)
have to do it brah, i dont wanna be skinny.. 😔