What cases folds like this in the side profile

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
IMG 6209

he is bringing his face back opening his mouth like that + no collagen + recession

is that tom cruise

he is bringing his face back opening his mouth like that + no collagen + recession
I was thinking too much zygo fwg relative to lower maxilla causes these

shitty maxilla+lack of bones+aging, everyone gets these at a certain age, but the more subhuman you are you'll probs have them in even highschool

Last edited:
shitty maxilla+lack of bones+aging, everyone gets these at a certain age, but the more subhuman you are you'll probs have them in even highschool
i dont think bones have anything to do with this ngl, i think too much Zygos can actually cause this too by pushing out the skin too far relative to lower maxilla

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
What about too much zygo fwg relative to lower maxilla
that'd def cause folds, not even in a side profile, but a front. Just look at native americans who've aged,

guess its mainly recession then

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
that'd def cause folds, not even in a side profile, but a front. Just look at native americans who've aged,

guess its mainly recession then

So basically a shit pre maxilla + shit Collegen causes this. And ya some of the people with the more prominent folds I’ve seen have very prominent Zygos too

• +1
So basically a shit pre maxilla + shit Collegen causes this. And ya some of the people with the more prominent folds I’ve seen have very prominent Zygos too
yeah, you'll never see folds like this in young guys with cheek hollows, their facial development is nearly perfect

• +1
  • +1
Rameriz has folds like that
that nigga was old as hell with the shittiest lifestyle and diet, He could've had it all

• +1
that nigga was old as hell with the shittiest lifestyle and diet, He could've had it all
Ya he looked 40 at 25 :lul: but I do think his pre maxilla is a bit reccesed tbh

• +1