What caused people to not treat you seriously

SaintSchizzo

SaintSchizzo

Iron
Like class clowns, or people who was used a s a joke in social settlings, people who always gets trolled on in friend group, etc

not all of them are ugly tbh. But what's the reason people just see these "clowns" as something to use to entertain themselves with, instead of treating them seriously like a normal human being

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
It's all to do with how much respect they give to you

If they truly respect your character, and the words that come out of your mouth

To get this you need to be deserve worthy of respect. A class clown, who often picks on people, and treats others with disrespect, will in turn not be respected. A quiet, confident dude who only talks when he needs to, and every word that leaves his mouth is important... will garner more respect over time

Those "punching bags" in the friend circle, have allowed themselves to be made fun of, get disrespected.. to appease the friend circle. To make others laugh. They are nice guys.
They might have good intentions but they don't have a backbone. Check this post out:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SaintSchizzo
i looked like an ugly deformed monkey

To get this you need to be deserve worthy of respect. A class clown, who often picks on people, and treats others with disrespect, will in turn not be respected. A quiet, confident dude who only talks when he needs to, and every word that leaves his mouth is important... will garner more respect over time
This is cope lots of people get disrespected for no inherent reason

• +1
Reactions: SaintSchizzo
I've seen class clowns get respect. Mostly the ones that are more clever and have comedic timing. The goofy ones not so much tho. I think its either their appearance or the way they carry themselves.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, noonespecial, sportsmogger and 1 other person
height and physique

Those "punching bags" in the friend circle, have allowed themselves to be made fun of, get disrespected.. to appease the friend circle. To make others laugh. They are nice guys.
They might have good intentions but they don't have a backbone. Check this post out:
So ur just describing urself then

Don’t argue with him it’ll lead nowhere, he’s a fraud and full of shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: cooldude1231

I got a question

• +1
Like class clowns, or people who was used a s a joke in social settlings, people who always gets trolled on in friend group, etc

not all of them are ugly tbh. But what's the reason people just see these "clowns" as something to use to entertain themselves with, instead of treating them seriously like a normal human being
When kids at lunch threw refried beans into my hair cause they thought it was funny

I DID NOTHING AND THEY TREATED ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!

Yeah what's up bro
How can I get respect from people despite being subhuman which makes you prone to get disrespected and disliked without doing anything

• +1
People get disrespected fundamentally because they don't have people who respect them

I was answering specifically for OP's question, regarding Class Clowns and Punching Bags. There are of course other reasons, such as being too extreme in any negative direction
I.e. being too short, being too skinny, being too fat, etc.

But even if you were short/skinny/fat, if you had people respect you, you would not be disrespected. Of course it is much harder

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
People get disrespected fundamentally because they don't have people who respect them

I was answering specifically for OP's question, regarding Class Clowns and Punching Bags. There are of course other reasons, such as being too extreme in any negative direction
I.e. being too short, being too skinny, being too fat, etc.

But even if you were short/skinny/fat, if you had people respect you, you would not be disrespected. Of course it is much harder
So you are just describing urself then

How can I get respect from people despite being subhuman which makes you prone to get disrespected and disliked without doing anything
So I just answered a bit of it in the post above

If you are subhuman, I'd advise you to first start off by not being arrogant/cocky, that cocky confidence is only for HTN+.. but you should be respectful to others and kind to them.

Over time, you can start making a joke, never at somebody's expense that they cannot control but something they can. And always be light with it, and infrequent

Never highlight the fact that you view yourself as subhuman, neither highlight yourself as being a Chad in your own eyes. Just be chill
Over time, respect will be built. And the more ppl around around that respect you, the more others will start doing the same.

So it will be difficult initially, for the first few weeks/month or two, then it will ease up.
Make sure you don't act like others around you though. Most people don't respect each other, even people within friend circles hardly give respect to one another.
They might make fun of each other, but you shouldn't do the same. You can smile, but never interfere.
Not only is it not good, you would also benefit from treating others with kindness. It comes back tenfold

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson
sorry about this bhai:feelswhat:nasty kids just target random people tho

What caused people for me is men don’t take me serious anymore because I blew up on TikTok for thirst traps

A quiet, confident dude who only talks when he needs to, and every word that leaves his mouth is important... will garner more respect over time
Cope. Subhuman quiet manlet will always get cockblocked by 'shy' Chad.

Jestermaxxing, acting goofy, giving of abused dog vibes, not demanding respecto, being looksmined, failing shit tests, not shit testing someone first, and so on...

Jestermaxxing, acting goofy, giving of abused dog vibes, not demanding respecto, being looksmined, failing shit tests, not shit testing someone first, and so on...
Always, and I mean always demand respect in every way imaginable and don't settle for anything less.