What caused the change in his face? Just the darker hair and eyebrows?

Kraken

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 8869
Ask the man himself @loox :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I doubt someone that looked like that would spend time on a forum like this JFL
You have to keep in mind this is what he used to look like:
2454038_1625755156262.png

But yeah he does indeed spend less time here now than when he was an anorexic goblin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, SteveRogers, the BULL and 4 others

But yeah he does indeed spend less time here now than when he was an anorexic goblin.
JFL. You've gotta be larping. If not, then this has gotta be the greatest ascension on this forum

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 15827
JFL. You've gotta be larping. If not, then this has gotta be the greatest ascension on this forum
Greatest male gaze ascension yes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, HerpDerpson, softlysoftly and 2 others
It’s legit lol, imagine being tall and not roiding 😹

Bluecel moment

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
It’s legit lol, imagine being tall and not roiding 😹

Why does it seem like only stick figure ectomorphs have the craziest transformations

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 20565, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others

meanwhile you supposedly got better looking but spend more time here than like ever before somethings not adding up

meanwhile you supposedly got better looking but spend more time here than like ever before somethings not adding up
Not really, I used to spend more time here back in 2019.

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
salludon? his ascension was great — one of the best on the forum — but it’s still not even close

View attachment 1816155

View attachment 1816169View attachment 1816174

View attachment 1816175View attachment 1816176

even my face changed more than his. then you factor in the pheno and physique changes (which only apply to me) and it’s a landslide.

you need to be a special kind of PSL autist to think some average build pakistani getting some better facial bones and taking better pics had a bigger impact than my transformation

i haven’t even heard of the other guy. probably for a good reason
Did you lower your hairline or something? And give your instagram or do i have to find it myself :feelswat:

There are apps that will make you achieve these things even in video form.

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
salludon? his ascension was great — one of the best on the forum — but it’s still not even close

View attachment 1816155

even my face changed more than his. then you factor in the pheno and physique changes (which only apply to me) and it’s a landslide.

you need to be a special kind of PSL autist to think some average build pakistani getting some better facial bones and taking better pics had a bigger impact than my transformation

your change is bigger but salludogs face is better than yours though but you are like probably taller and better body
I thought his body only appeals to male gaze

So will looks like this withouth eyebrows and that hair style? I edited his neck and jawline.

Last edited:

View attachment 1816155

I never posted my final results. I've selectively shared pictures with some people, but it's been mostly private.

• +1
Reactions: Silver

View attachment 1816155

what pheno change? the tan?

Roids/hgh + bonesmashing

What did you do?
Quadrilateral LL, periorbital rim augmentation with PEEK, mewing + chewing, + a lot of little things. The difference is huge.