What causes bloat in the morning? Please help

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
Every morning when I wake up, I'm super bloated and it takes several hours for the bloat to go down

I literally look 5 times better in the evening compared to the morning, that's why I always go to the gym after late afternoon

And bloat is worse the more hours i sleep typically, when I sleep only 4-5 hours, it's not that bad, but I need 8 hours to be rested

Anyone else experienced this???

This has been happening forever

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Every morning when I wake up, I'm super bloated and it takes several hours for the bloat to go down

I literally look 5 times better in the evening compared to the morning, that's why I always go to the gym after late afternoon

And bloat is worse the more hours i sleep typically, when I sleep only 4-5 hours, it's not that bad, but I need 8 hours to be rested

Anyone else experienced this???

This has been happening forever
cold shower should help a bit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ultimatebpconsumer, BoredPrince and aids
take a shower immediatly after u wake up and then go for a walk
it'll go away

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
I believe it's rather of hormonal nature

If I eat a banana, it goes away faster

I typically shower at night, would a cold face wash help?
Drink a lot of water in the morning and then do cardio till you sweat. You’ll be lean asf, I do this shit before school. Bannanas have lots of potassium which lowers the amount of sodium retention in your body. Drinking water and then exercising removes sodium too, and pee a lot after drinking too.

• +1
I believe it's rather of hormonal nature

If I eat a banana, it goes away faster

I typically shower at night, would a cold face wash help?
nah bro
i'd rather say take a shower at morning

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and BoredPrince
Drink a lot of water in the morning and then do cardio till you sweat. You’ll be lean asf, I do this shit before school. Bannanas have lots of potassium which lowers the amount of sodium retention in your body. Drinking water and then exercising removes sodium too, and pee a lot after drinking too.
So then it appears it's the buildup of sodium during the night that causes bloating in the morning?

Strange cuz i don't eat any added salt and try to avoid salty foods

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and Ghoulish
lympatic drainage and icig you face. Recommend using one of those things that make isce for whiskey

• +1
It’s 2024 and retards still don’t understand that eating carbohydrates is causing the bloat and acne

It’s 2024 and retards still don’t understand that eating carbohydrates is causing the bloat and acne
Are you retarded?

This happens after sleeping and idk about you but I don't eat when I sleep, and besides usually the only thing I eat before bed is protein shake with minimal carbohydrates

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and BoredPrince
spam eat bananas, cardio and drink a shit ton of water also make sure u get more sleep bc that can cause bloating too

• +1