What causes bloat the most? Sodium, Sugar or Carbs?

Deleted member 5001

Deleted member 5001

Banned
I have cut sodium and sugar as much as possible but where i live you eat everything with bread.

So do carbs bloat to and what is for you the culprit?:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan and .👽.
in my experience it is starchy food or beer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Heguldus, UltimateMan and 1 other person
Can be lack of potassium leading to sodium/potassium imbalance

“Sugar or carbs?”

Mirin’ IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, babouchelelouche, Iblamejordan and 11 others
I whole host of things can cause bloat if your body don't react well to it

Creatine made my face bloat jfl

carbs. sodium makes you shit a lot

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
Pure sugar isn't the same as carbs in the way it functions in your body tbh
Hot Shots Idiot GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cristiano88, Iblamejordan and Deleted member 3990
Pure sugar isn't the same as carbs in the way it functions in your body tbh
Carbs turn into sugar when digested except for fibers which we can't digest properly

FAT YOU PIG!

Being a fat cunt causes the most bloat.

Carbs turn into sugar when digested except for fibers which we can't digest properly
but the health effects, the satiety, and possible bloatness are so different on pure sugar and complex carbs
for you as an individual, should treat both as different things, even if carbs are made out of sugar

but the health effects, the satiety, and possible bloatness are so different on pure sugar and complex carbs
for you as an individual, should treat both as different things, even if carbs are made out of sugar
In the case of bloating there is no real difference because carbs / sugar both trigger high amount of insulin release, and insulin is a signal that make the body stock calories and makes you fat / bloated

In the case of bloating there is no real difference because carbs / sugar both trigger high amount of insulin release, and insulin is a signal that make the body stock calories and makes you fat / bloated
that not true, not all carbs are equal, some carbs make you release more and some less
We have the glycemic index for a reason

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
that not true, not all carbs are equal, some carbs make you release more and some less
We have the glycemic index for a reason
Didn't say all carbs were equal I said in the case of bloating they should be considered the same because they cause more bloating than other types of nutrients.
Trying to differentiate sugar from carbs here is irrelevant since all carbs except fibers cause bloating.
Maybe some carbs sources have lower glycemic index but high carbs sources will overall always have higher glycemique index than other foods.
So if you wanna stop bloating reducing carbs intake can be a solution.

I used to think it was sugar/sodium until I started doing a load of cardio and ate like shit but the same amount of carbs and lost my face bloat. Now I just think bloat = carbs.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Fatigued cells take up water, and become heavier. They also become more permeable, and leak ( e.g. Superoxides escaping Mitochondria when Cytochrome oxidase is working, bad cell lining; Cardiolipin).

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief
Fatigued cells take up water, and become heavier. They also become more permeable, and leak ( e.g. Superoxides escaping Mitochondria when Cytochrome oxidase is working, bad cell lining; Cardiolipin).
How to fix it

Imagine eating bread in a daily basis JFL.

It's over for you ngl.

• +1
Imagine eating bread in a daily basis JFL.

It's over for you ngl.
Like what should i eat? It is weird where I live to do not eat bread everyday

for me, it's sedentary lifestyle. My face balloons when I just sit around for weeks at a time. Could just be broscience tho

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Iblamejordan and Deleted member 7901
I used to think it was sugar/sodium until I started doing a load of cardio and ate like shit but the same amount of carbs and lost my face bloat. Now I just think bloat = carbs.
bloat=carbs?? jfl u just said u outworked ur shitty carb diet with cardio, mirin iq

for me, it's sedentary lifestyle. My face balloons when I just sit around for weeks at a time. Could just be broscience tho
I noticed this as well when I was in lockdown

Carbs are terrible for aesthetics but great for athletic performance

• +1