What causes long narrow eyes but look like they pop out

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
I'm specifically talking about black people. I meet alot and their eyes are longer and narrower than mine but for some reason mines still looks better despite being vertically bigger and smaller length because it doesn't look like it pops out but is rather set deep? example: Seans is less pfl and more vertically wide but still looks better. is it hooding or orbitals?
500_F_250284479_duNsDUJGx8vSdzgDThdwEUJXvvcIlEZE.jpg
14212747_1420346454646770_7264795432432197242_n.jpg

just do an orbital decompression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
just do an orbital decompression
life fuel for me because my cousin pfl and pfh mogs with narrow eyes however his pop out like crazy

#1 just needs deeperset eyes and he would have beautiful eye area

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
lot of black have great pfl to pfh ratio just bug eyes ruining
When they have deepset eyes its some beautiful shit. Which is why im gonna run orbital decompression next year

• Love it
When they have deepset eyes its some beautiful shit. Which is why im gonna run orbital decompression next year
it truly is they have good aesthetic shape too

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
deep set eyes are so good

deep set eyes are so good
yes look at sean o prys ok pfl to pfh ratio in the pic and he still mogs the other with better pfl to pfh ratio

yes look at sean o prys ok pfl to pfh ratio in the pic and he still mogs the other with better pfl to pfh ratio
my chad friend has crazy good deep set eyes but they are vertically heigh
still looks aesthetic just because of how deep set they are, very important component of an eye area

• +1
my chad friend has crazy good deep set eyes but they are vertically heigh
still looks aesthetic just because of how deep set they are, very important component of an eye area
yeah my cousin pfl to pfh ratio mogs me however in the mirror mine look bigger than his but so much more scarier because of browridge but orbitals and shit

deep set eyes are what causes this no one wants crouzon syndrome looking eyes

you lose pfl through orbital decompression though. And not a tiny bit either

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 9072
bruh i've seen your eye area in videos. Just tighten the lower lid with a retraction surgery and you'll be straight. Your eyes aren't even that shallow set

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax